Cotillion Date {Jaylos}

A/N: So guys ; when Carlos asked Jay how to ask someone out...was I the only who thought he would ask Jay for Cotillion ...?! So I kind of wrote this scene we deserved but way better! A little bit credit goes to @didsomethinqbad on tumblr because she inspired me with a post!

--------------------------------------------------------------

„Hey Jay", a group of girls said while the rotten four walked by. Carlos sighed. This was so annoying. Since the cotillion was announced, almost every girl in Auredon Prep flirted with Jay, hoping he would pick her for the party. But it was not only annoying but it made him jealous. He wanted to flirt with Jay too but if he did, Ben would have to send him back to the isle. He was pretty sure that gays were not accepted here so he lied to his friends and said he wanted to go with Jane. It was a stupid idea but at least Jane was always so stressed that he „never had the chance to ask her".

„Jay" Carlos stopped, causing the others to stop to. His best friend looked at him. „Hm?" „Could you already pick a girl for cotillion. It's annoying" Jay grinned. „Ok. Carlos, would you go to Cotillion with me?" He stared at him, his cheeks burning bright red. „What?" „I picked someone for the party. So are you gonna go with me or do you still want to go with Jane?" Carlos leant forward and lowerded his voice. „Jay! I- we can't -" Jay looked at him worried. „But I thought you were... okay never mind" Carlos sighed. „I-I am... i-intrested but -" „Are you afraid of not being accepted?" „No! I'm afraid of going back to the isle!"

Jay's eyes got wide. „What?" „Have you seen any gay couple here Jay? I-i have the theory that it's not allowed here" „I'm gonna ask Ben" „No you're not!", Carlos yelled. „Why not?!" „Because he-" „Becuase I what?" Sudddenly he stood in front of them.

The four looked slowly up at him.

„Nothing", Carlos murmured but Jay opened his mouth. Mal was faster. „Yes um you know we just looked around and realized here are no gay couples and we asked ourselves if they are not allowed here and get send back to the isle" Ben gasped. „What? No! Everybody is accepted here! And no one gets send to the isle because of their sexuality!"

„Thank god", Jay whispered, his hand on his chest. „I can out myself oh my god", Carlos sighed smiling at Jay. Mal grinned and layed her armes around them. „Good then our gays can go to cotillion together!" Evie grinned too and said: „Do you want matching outfits?" Both boys sighed and answered in unison.

„No!"

----------------------------------

I know it's short but yeah, just wanted to get this of my chest.