一 Best Of Me

(Get the title reference? Try not to look at the video attachment first! When you comment your answer, check back and play the video! It also can go along with this chapter a bit as well! If you do this, I'll mention your name in the next chapter! The first two to three people to comment will get the mention! This update is a day early!)

BEST OF ME

Taehyung's POV

"You're home Jimin!" I shouted and jumped into his arms for a hug. I was waiting for that apartment door to open at 4:00pm, the time Jimin normally gets home from work.

"I missed you babe!" he laughed happily before pulling me in for a sweet kiss.

"Me too!" I said before pulling away. "So what are you thinking about eating for dinner?"

"I actually made reservations for us at six so we need to start getting ready because lord knows how long it takes you!" Jimin smiled.

"Hey!" I playfully punched his left arm. "It takes a lot of effort to make my hair and eyeliner look good! Besides, you spend like 15 minutes just to comb your hair and possibly put gel in it!"

"I guess it's even then!" Jimin laughed. "Now let's get ready Tae!"

"So why are we here?" I asked Jimin after the waitress, Chaeyoung, took our drink orders, which was just a bottle of white wine.

"Well," Jimin smiled, "You'll just have to wait until dessert!"

"No fair!" I pouted. I looked at Jimin and tried to give him puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work right now TaeTae!" Jimin giggled. "You won't get it out of me any time soon! At least you get a nice meal and quality time with me."

"I guess sooo..." I huffed, finally giving up.

Chaeyoung returned with our white wine and took out food orders. I ordered seafood pasta with lobster while Jimin got a baked chicken breast with parmesan cheese and a side of fresh broccoli.

About 20 minutes later after eating our food and me pestering Jimin, we finally ordered dessert and we shared a classic sundae, but with vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate ice cream.

"This ice cream is so good!" I stated.

"I agree." Jimin said after taking a sip of wine.

"So...." I trailed off.

"I'll finally tell you why we're here!" Jimin said.

"Daebak!" I exclaimed. "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

Jimin looked a bit nervous but took a deep breath, which seemed to calm him a bit. "Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung came back with a small black jewelry box that had a red satin bow on it.

"Jimin..." I gasped.

"Taehyung..." he said, looking into my eyes while holding the jewelry box. "Ever since we met a year ago, we fell in love and were practically inseparable. We did pretty much everything together and our love is like a happy fairy tale ending." Jimin opened the box and inside was a simple but elegant shiny silver ring. Is he proposing!?

"Oh Jimin!" I gasped. He handed me the ring and I noticed something engraved inside:

My fairytale love
- ChimChim

"Now it's not what you may think it is, but it's a promise ring. It's to symbolize that I will always love you and care for you. I knew that you may not be ready for marriage yet, so I thought this would be better instead for now until you are ready. You're my everything. You're my everyday, my summer, and my winter. My life revolves around you and your love."

"Oh Jimin! I love you so much! I love the ring so much! Thank you! Nothing could ever compare to how much I love you!" I quickly said excitedly and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

I quickly admired the ring again as a slid it on my right hand. I looked back up and smiled, but that quickly faded. Jimin was fading.

"ChimChim..." I said weakly, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I love you so much Taehyung and nothing could ever change that." Jimin said sincerely.

"Jimin, please don't go!" My voice wavered as I felt a tear that slide down my face.

"I love you. You really did get the best of me..." Jimin smiled before he faded away forever. He was officially gone.

"No..." I whispered.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" I screamed and jolted up. I huffed and took a look at my surroundings. It was just only two in the morning. I felt relieved for a second because it was just a dream. Then it dawned on me, it really was a dream.

"It was just a dream!" I cried. "He's never coming back! It's my fault! It's all my fault! My fault! My fault! My fault! My fault! My fault!"

I heard my bedroom door slam open and my older cousin, plus only roommate, ran in.

"Jinnie! It's all my fault!" I cried even more. "He's dead! Jimin is gone!"

Jin pulled me in for a hug and rubbed my back.

"Shhh...it's going to be alright." he whispered.

"Jimin..." I softly cried.

"It's going to be alright Taehyung." Jin reassured before he gave me a kiss on the top of my head and continued to hug me. He stayed with me until I fell asleep.

[The video was made by iHateSnakeuProductions on YouTube. There's another one made by SWDR Productions that is awesome as well! How do you like this chapter guys? I really enjoyed writing this! I'll tell you this for the next chapter, a certain someone may make a special appearance and there may or may not be lots of drama!]

Until later today or tomorrow, see you guys later! Btw, any fan name ideas for you guys? Please comment down below!

4/6/18

💍