三 Let's Not Fall In Love

(This song actually started playing on my shuffled Kpop Playlist on Spotify LOL! This is also a good song for this chapter as well because I used some of the lyrics in this chapter! Try to find them! I'll probably update this book 2-3 times a week! Enjoy!)

Let's Not Fall In Love

😱Jungkook's POV😱

All of a sudden, this grumpy looking guy pinned me to the ground and started punching me in the face repeatedly. It felt like forever until it took four people to just pull him off me.

JB helped me back up and took me back to the staff lounge to clean and wash any cuts plus bruises.

"Ow! That stings you pabo!" I hissed at JB and held my cheek.

"That's what disinfectant is supposed to do, idiot." he replied before placing a bandaid over it and cleaning up.

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"No problem. Maybe you should home and get some sleep. I'll give you two days off." He suggested.

"Yeah. I need it." I sighed. I heard JB chuckling behind the door before I left.

• • •

'Come On Jungkook!' I thought to myself. 'Only one more mile to go around this park and then your done!' I was so caught up into my thoughts that I didn't even notice the man running my way. I bumped into him and fell to the ground, really hard.

"Shit!" I hissed from pain.

"Mianhae!" An angelic voice said from above and a hand immediately shot out to help me up. I took it and was amazed with what my eyes bestowed upon me.

"Woah..." I whispered.

"Uhm..." The man said awkwardly and looked down at his hand. I saw that I was still holding it and quickly pulled it back. We both laughed awkwardly.

"I-I'm Jeon J-jungcock! I mean J-Jungkook!" I stuttered and the man laughed. "Sorry! My friends call me that a ton!"

"That's okay! I'm Park Jimin!" he gave me that beautiful smile of his and I was mesmerized.

"Kay..." I said shyly and decided to look into his eyes once more.

Three days later...

Ding dong!

I quickly ran to my apartment door and opened it to hug the person at the door tightly.

"Jimin!" I shouted happily before pulling back and leading him into the apartment.

We sat down on the couch in silence while a random Kdrama was playing.

I turned my head to the left to admire Jimin's facial features. 'Damn! So hot! I just wanna-'

"Take a picture and it'll last longer!" Jimin smiled and turned to look at me. It's like we both had this staring contest and everything went in slow motion. We both leaned in with our eyes closed and kissed. Jimin slowly pushed me down and slid one of his hands up my shirt as he started to kiss my neck.