二 Go Go

(Get the song reference? It kind of goes with this chapter, but it represents more of the rich life of Tae and his friends! The video was made by taestydonut on YouTube! Tell me what you think in the comments down below!)

Go Go

3rd Person POV

It's been one week since that nightmare Taehyung had. He had finally finished worked at his office for the day. The male took a quick glance at his expensive silver watch and it was already 1 in the morning on Saturday.

"Shit!" Taehyung quickly said realizing he was supposed to meet a few of his friends at the club across the street. He scrambled to get his things together and tossed them into his car before crossing the street into the bar.

"You made it!" A cheerful Hoseok greeted before giving the younger a bone crushing hug.

"Get off me you fucking ugly horse!" Taehyung wheezed. The now offended friend pulled back and gave Taehyung a quick slap in the face.

"Stupid alien!" Hoseok said. "Now let's go! Our friends have been waiting for an hour! Yoongi fell asleep after five minutes of waiting for you!"

Taehyung laughed and followed his horse faced friend to the back of the club where the VIP rooms were.

"YOONGI!!!" Hoseok yelled at the top of his lungs, which caused Yoongi to punch Hoseok in the face. Hoseok fell to the floor and whined.

"Never do that again you drunk ass!" Yoongi strictly said before pulling his idiot friend back up by the collar. Taehyung looked around the room and noticed one of his friends were missing.

"Where's the train wreck now?" Taehyung questioned after he sat down and opened a beer.

"He left already!" Hoseok shouted happily. Yup, he definitely was drunk. "The train wreck left to apparently go to the bathroom with your cousin to totally not wreck him half and hour ago! Wink wink wink!"

"Looks like the train wreck and the wrecked are back." Yoongi pointed out lazily as the pair came back.

"Taehyung!" Jin seemed to jump out of his skin.

"W-when did you get here?" The train wreck, aka Namjoon, questioned nervously.

"Like five minutes ago." he replied.

"O-oh...you should have texted me." Jin said while shifting nervously.

"Good thing I didn't or I would of interrupted your sweet and heated wreck with Joonie over there." Taehyung smirked and both Jin and Namjoon's face turned beet red.

"I-I guess so." Jin laughed nervously.

"At least they didn't break your bathroom sink like last time!" Yoongi chuckled.

"Yup! In all seriousness Namjoon, you seriously hurt my cousin, I'll hurt you and you have no idea how many connections I have. I know many people." Taehyung threatened.

Namjoon gulped nervously before nodding his head. "U-understood sir!"

"Don't call me that! We're best friends!" Taehyung laughed and patted the train wreck on the back before leaving the room.