Chapter 1-Luna?

Little side note, here is the outfit you were wearing that night. Luna means moon 🌙 .

"So, you've been living here for a month already and you did not tell me that it's amazing Y/N!" Stephanie said

"Haha, I tried to tell you but you didn't listen until I told you to come and visit me!!" you said.
"I know, I know, I haven't really had time to enjoy myself and meet new places"
"I know, but at least you got married and you can enjoy stuff with Mr.Charming."
"You know it's really difficult because he's in the army, but now that he's gone, I didn't want to be by myself so I wanted to see other places and visit you, but I still can't believe you are living here in Korea!! Everything is so beautiful at night!! I wish I can move here!!" She said.
"Steff, you know that wouldn't be such a bad idea..."
"Huh?"
"You living here, with me," you said.
"That will be so much fun!! Ugh, but.."
"But what?"
"What am I going to tell Alex? Hey Bae, I want to move here with (Y/N) while you're away,"
"Duh... I'm pretty sure he will understand because you don't want to be living by yourself and I don't want to live by myself so I can just have you living with me, either way I have a 2 bedroom condo, so it's going to be so much fun!!!" You said.
"Yess!! I just imagine!!!"

You were walking at night and you saw an ice cream truck.

You and Stephanie have known each other for a long time, and have been childhood friends. Also she is your cousin and she just got married to Alex but he is away because he is in the army. You and Stephanie were walking down the streets and you guys saw an ice cream truck and really wanted some ice cream. It was night time and you barely knew the city, even though you've living there for a month already you didn't really go out but now since Stephanie is here, you and her are out late and enjoying views.

"Do you want some ice cream Steff?" You asked.
"Mmmm ice cream, yes please!! She said.

(A/N)- whenever you see something bold you are speaking Korean, it will be easier instead of translating lol 😂

"Hello, sir," you said as you bowed
"Hello, how are you??"
"I'm fine, and your self?"
"Good" said the ice cream man, " what kind of ice cream would you like?"
"Steff what kind of ice cream do you want?" You said.
"Chocolate and vanilla with a cone please," she said.
"Okay,", "Let me have a chocolate and vanilla ice cream cone and a strawberry vanilla ice cream cone as well".
"Okay" said the ice cream man.
"Wow you learned Korean so fast (Y/N)!!" Said Stephanie.
"I've been knowing Korean for a long time girl but couldn't really have a conversation because I was the only one in my family that knew Korean"
"Haha right"
"Here you go," said the ice cream man, "It will be $5.15,"
"Thank you, here you go, you can keep the change, have a good night," you said as you handed him $7.

"You're such a generous person, that's something I like about you (Y/N)," Stephanie said, "you never change you know, that's why I can trust you in everything."
"Thank you , even though I live far away and I have a better job, it is important to be humble and to stay humble," you said as you sat down next to these guys eating ice cream as well. You noticed the guy that had a jean jacket and ripped jeans, but you just shook your head because you were imagine him talking to you.
You've never been in a relationship before you only had crushes, but none of your crushes never really liked you back. You heard the boys conversation and next to you and you heard the rip jeans guy said she's pretty in Korean but you weren't sure if he was talking about you, or Steff. But obviously he's talking about Steff, everyone loved Steff, even if she's married, you sigh-