Chapter 4- Dinner

(Y/N) what the heck have you done. You just kissed him, well not mouth to mouth but you literally teased him !!

"I-I'm sorry-" you said.

You both stared at each other and you both were flustered.

"Um we should get going, I think we have everything" you said as you pushed the cart and began walking fast. You heard him chuckle, with a side smile.

"Wait, (Y/N)! Why are you walking so fast, Wait for me"

You wanted to disappear. Why did you do that (Y/N)?! Why? How are you going to face Christian now.

"(Y/N), I really wanted to hold your hand trust me, but I don't know how you would react."

You stopped.

"If I held your hand, I didn't know what reaction you would have. Would you hit me? Run away? Call me a pervert? But then you pecked my cheek and now I'm wondering who's the pervert here. Me or you." He said as he smirked.

"Christian, I'm sorry that I kissed you, it won't happen again."

"No, I don't need any apologies, I was caught off guard and that is one thing I wanted to do with you. Kiss your forehead."

"Um"

"May I?"

"May you wwhat?"

"Hold your hand?"

"Huh?"

He walked up to you, looked in your eyes and smiled. He took your hand and intervened his fingers with yours.

"Let's go," he said.

Your heart starting beating fast. Your hands started to sweat and at this point you were extremely shy. Your hands didn't even last for long because you let go to cover your face.

"Wow, did I really make you that shy?" he said smiking at you.

"Shut up," you said trying not to make eye contact ith him.

"Hey, come here," he said as he reached for your hand.

You took his hand, "This time it will last longer", and Christian smile, "Come on, I still want to eat tacos," he said.

-
-

"Come in," you said.

"whoa, this is your house?"

"Yes.. Why are you surprise?"

"You, know how to decorate? You should come and decorate my house."

"hmm... should I?" you smirked at him.

Christian helped you take the shopping bags to the kitchen. He helped you unpack the food.

"Should we get started?" He said looking at you.

"Sure, would you like a beer before we start?"

"You drink?"

"I know I shouldn't, I prefer wine but I'm don't sure what you prefer."

"Whatever pleases you love."

You chuckled, "changed my mind, moscato should be better."

He smiled and you went to grab a bottle of moscato.

"This one is light so you will be able to drive home," you Said.

While trying to teach Christian how to make tacos, he couldn't stop staring at you. He made you nervous. Real nervous. You hated the fact that you knew you were red as a tomato and blushing hard as fuck. But you couldn't help it. Christian was sweet, kind and extremely hot. Hotter than the stove at this point.

You both sat down and had dinner, his face seemed really excited to try these homemade tacos. You saw Christian serving himself and he was so ready to bite that taco. You observed him carefully and man, he was enjoying his food.

"So are you not going to eat?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I was day dreaming."

"No you were eating me with your eyes" he said as he winked at you.

"Haha, yeah I was," you blurted out.

"You're different you know."

"Do you like different?"you said as you squeeze the lime towards your taco.

"I love different." He said as he bit his taco, "and you know what else I love?"

"What?" You said as you took a bite.

"You're tacos. Marry me." He said as he gave you a smile.

"No thank you.. too soon for that," you said as you smiled.

"Aw man! I thought it would work!"

"Wrong chick man." You smiled.

Christian laughed. Gosh his laugh was amazing. It showed his white teeth when he smiled. Christian was different from the others, he didn't seem to be interested in... never mind .

-
-

"I can't believe you haven't watched this movie!" You said as you grabbed a blanket and gave it to him.

"I'm serious! It's my first time watching it." He said as he took the blanket.

"You've never seen, How the Grinch stole Christmas?! Are you crazy!! This movie is really popular!" You said sitting next to him with your own blanket.

He stared at you with a smile. He thought you were really pretty and mature for your age.

He leaned in towards your face, he was staring at your eyes. Your noses touch and—

"I'm going to make some popcorn," you said as you got up really fast.

He chuckled and thought he was stupid because he was about to kiss you.

You were at your kitchen, trying to normalize your breathing. Gosh you wanted to kiss him so bad but not on the first date (Y/N). You opened a packet of popcorn and put it in the microwave. You took a bowl out and put lays and hot Cheetos that you had there and as soon as the popcorn was done, you grabbed another bowl and put it there.

You went to the living room and Christian was sitting there smiling at the movie.

"I'm sorry." He said as soon as you put the bowls on your table.

"For what?" You said trying to pretend that nothing happened.

"Are you really going to act like this?" He said looking at his hands.

"I don't like kissing in the first date." You said, "I mean it was tempting not going to lie but-"

"But why does it seem like I've known you for months now. No other girl has taken me to the store and buy food, showed me her cooking skills, put on a movie on Netflix without going to the chill part. But it seems like I've known you forever (YN)."

"Um, then I don't know who you have been hanging out Christian. Not all of us are the same..." you said as you popped a pop corn in your mouth.

"Then please keep showing me." He said.

"Show you what?" You asked curiously as you turned your head to your tv.

"Show me how to love you."