Chapter 2- My First Date

A/N: please be aware that there is going to be inappropriate language. Please do not block this story and if you don't feel comfortable, exit this story.

You never had a boyfriend before so it was really weird that you have a date today. You're not sure if you are nervous or excited. You've talked to guys before but they only wanted you for one thing and each time you heard it you just couldn't do it. You were waiting for the right moment and the right time. It's not like you were scared or anything but it's something you wanted to protect. Every time guys new you were a virgin they would automatically want to be with you and you already knew.

Is Christian only talking to you because of sex? You just shook your head thinking Christian's the one. You got up and did your bed, jumped in the shower and got dressed in your most comfortable outfit.

Outfit

You got out of your room and Steff was on the counter with coffee already

"Want some?" She asked, "oh wait, never-mind someone's going on a date, I'm so excited for you!!"
"You are?" You asked
"Of course!! It's like your first date!!don't be scared you're going to do fine!!"
"I don't know,"
"Hey he might be different don't just speculate that he's like the other guys that have tried to ask you out"
"I know, not all guys are the same, but have you seen him? He's so cute and I just don't want to speculate things, it's too early for that."

Your phone rang and Christian sent you a message,
Good morning, I will see you in thirty minutes, don't forget

"Was that him?"
"Huh? Ahh yes, he said he'll see me in thirty minutes,"
"*squeals* I'm so excited for you!! But you don't seem excited, are you nervous? You loook good, so please give him a chance," Steff said.
"Ah fine, alright I have to go now, I'm walking over there,"
"Don't you want to take the car?"
"No you can use it today, I feel like walking either way"
"Thank you!!!" She said.

You grabbed your purse and put your earphones on. You blasted some music and just kept thinking about how this date will go. You didn't know how to feel and you were completely nervous. Maybe he's not the one, you thought. But why are you even saying he's the one. You nodded your head and tried to stop thinking about Christian being the one.

You arrived to the coffee shop early and noticed Christian was there, your heart stopped and your hands began to sweat. You stood there staring at him, he was smiling while looking at his phone and he was fixing his hair. You were watching him carefully and automatically thought he was a fuck boy.
It was only 8:50am and you wondered how long he has been sitting there. You saw him look up and he saw you. He gave you the biggest cheesiest smile and waved.