Chapter 7- Think about it

Christian was ready to see you. He wondered why you didn't answer the phone call but Jungkook did. It didn't disappoint him at all because he knew that you guys weren't a thing until he knocked on your door and saw a top less Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Although he knew he didn't have body competition nor looks, because his abs were toner than this boy-

Well in short words, Christian thought he wasn't competing with anyone.

Sitting in your living room, waiting for you to come out of your room at any time and after fighting with the boy- which he likes to call because he was being childish; Christian made himself comfortable in your house.

He decided to get up and cook you some canned soup but the boy; Jungkook, stopped Christian from messing with your stuff.

"She likes everything organized and doesn't like people touching her stuff." He kept repeating.

"Well if that's the case why did you cook breakfast?" Christian said as his eyebrow slowly went up.

"She cooked." Jungkook lied.

"She hates using a lot of dishes." Christian said as he took his tongue out, realizing he is being childish himself.

You woke up from your nap and got up to peeked through the cracked door. A soft giggle slipped out of your lips.

"Well how do you know?" Jungkook kept mimicking Christian.

"Well, we cooked yesterday." Christian said showing off that you cooked for him.

"Well she always cooks for me," as Jungkook crossed his arms.

"When she can cause you're barely here." Christian blurted.

You wanted to laugh so hard on how childish these boys looked.

You noticed that Christian was opening a can of Progresso, which you were surprise because he chose your favorite kind which was chicken noodle soup.

He covered the mini pot with the lid as he continued to speak.

"So why didn't she answer my call again?" Christian asked.

"Noña." Jungkook said.

"Noña?" Asked Christian confused.

"Noña of your business." Jungkook said as he smirked and Christian rolled his eyes.

"Was she feeling okay?" As he was looking for some scissors.

"I thought I already answered your question." Jungkook said as he sat on the sofa flipping channels.

"Look Jeon." Christian snapped.

"What!" Jungkook got up.

"JEON!" You snapped as you got out of the room and threw your shoe at him and hit his arm.

"OUCH!" Jungkook said as he held his arm, "What was that for!"

"For being rude!" You said, "not in the mood for your bull." As you said angrily. "Hey Christian." As you began smiling.

"Unbelievable." Jungkook said as he looked at you confused, "so he gets the sweet talk and I get the bad mood talk."

"Hello pretty lady," as he pulled you for a hug.

"Oh my goodness, you're so warm and soft." You said as you buried your face in his chest.

"I missed you." He whispered in your ear making you giggle.

Jungkook sat there rolling his eyes. "Alright, that's enough 'talk'," he said as he did air quotation marks.

"I missed you too, baby boy." As you kept snuggling on him.