Chapter 8- I'm Sorry babe

No words came out of your mouth. Your mind was blank. 

"If you want to be with him, go after him, maybe me approaching you was something impossible." he said as he bent down to look at you.

"What do you mean?" asking confused.

"Maybe we're not meant for each other," he said looking down, "Maybe this won't work out."

"Wait, no, no, no. listen to me." but christian got up.

"Think about it baby girl, think about it." as he approached towards the door and you ran towards him.

"Wait!" You stopped him at the door and closed it.

He didn't look at you, he kept looking down at the floor.

You reached his chin with your hand as you stared at his eyes.

"What if I already know what I want?"

Nothing came out of him.

"I know what I want. Even if it's challenging, I'm sure that it'll work out. 

"Are you sure this is what you want?" he said pointing at himself.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure I know what  I want, but-" Christian cut you off and pulled you in immediately for a kiss.

 The kiss went on for a while. You pulled back, cheeks flushed, "Baby steps christian" as you smiled. He was staring at you, that bright smile that showed his white teeth as he ran his hair with his fingers. 

You couldn't stop staring at him. His eyes were sparkling and he gave you a gaze that gave you shivers. You tippy toed and pecked him on the nose as he pulled you in for a hug and lift you up like a baby and took you to the couch. 

Christian's head was on your chest as he snuggled on you while you flipped through Netflix. 

I can promised you it's not that kind of Netflix and chill thing, remember you are on your period...

"Is your stomach still hurting?" he said as he began to rub it.

"NO, you're making it feel better." as you smiled.

"That one! Let's watch that one together!" he said as he got up immediately. 

"Wait! where are you going?" You asked.

"Where are your blankets?" he asked.

"They're in the closet!" you yelled.

He came back with a pillow and told you to get up, as he laid on the couch and you laid beside him. He covered both of you up as soon as he pressed play his phone rang. 

"SHIT", he said.

"What?" you asked confused.

"Not now Dabin," as he looked at his phone.

"Answer it," you said.

"No, I'm going to let it ring." as he pressed play.

"Christian, answer it, you can freely answer any calls infront of me, and he's your best friend right?"

He smiled and nodded as he answer the phone call. He wasn't on the phone for five minutes as he looked at you and smiled.

"AH, I know that look."

"Sorry." as he pecked you on your forehead.

"He's you best friend and he needs you." as you smiled.

"and his director." as he rolled his eyes.

You giggled as you both got up towards the door as he pecked your lips.