Nar Shadaa

The trip to Nal Hutta took only a few hours but it was long enough for Thorne to discern their next target, and that if what he read was true, then perhaps Tarkin was not to be trusted. Official history seemed greatly different from what was in the rebel data core. Major Thorne moved through to the Jester, sat as usual in his pilots chair.

"We've enter the system of Nal Hutta" Jester spoke over his shoulder "but my contact no longer lives on the Hutts world. He's on Nar Shadaa, the 'Smugglers Moon' I'm changing course to there now. It is going to be far more dangerous to meet him now"

"Very well. We need weapons and equipment. Some of it will be very exotic. And, trust me, once you've faced a swarm of bugs, a throng of people are not so intimidating" Thorne spoke coolly not believing that Jester could deliver.

"He always been able to deliver anything requested within a day for me."

"If you insist, let us know when we start making planet fall" Thorne turned and left without waiting for a response.

He stalked down the ship practicing moving silently, everywhere he went now he was practicing something, there was always more to learn from the device Tarkin had passed to him. He entered his room. The team had been instructed to wear civilian clothes and prepare with personal arms that are easily concealed, he had time. Drawing out the holocron from it's stored location he sat and began the ritual once more to open the device. It simple and set the mind ready.

"Are you ready once more apprentice?" The gravel voice spoke from the projected hologram. Thorne knew the sound came from the device itself but the manner in which it was projected made the sound as if the image had spoken the words. He'd practiced once opposite a full scale hologram the device projected and still the sound was from the speaker. It was a marvelous device, once he'd learned all he could he would take it apart and learn it's secrets.

"Yes master."

"You will need to acquire a weapon worthy of your skill along with the correct attire for your abilities. From what you have told me, I believe I have the correct combination for you..." Thorne listened to the instructions and understood that these items might be out of date by this time. The holocron, was as he'd been told, possibly thousands of years old.

***

The ship settled down in the space port, Jestor had informed them that it was the most secure on the planet, at least in the area of the world encompassing sprawl of odd hodge-podge buildings bolted together. Exiting the boarding ramp the team felt as much as heard the resounding thump of the roof doors closing above them. A second later further lights turned on and illuminated the complex fully. The team were in a casual clothes, generally loose fitting allowing for maximum movement, all hiding a variety of weapons on their person, with the distinct problem in their eyes of them being Empire standard issue but they would have to bluff their way out of trouble if it was question. 

"Follow me. I've been sent his location and I want to get their in one piece so don't act weird or anything" Jestor said moving forward.

"The only issues we will have is if someone tries to pick our pockets and then, it will be them that has the issue. Breaking bones is far simpler than most realize." Thorne said with a smile. 

"Seriously missing my armour right now." Medb said over her shoulder.

"I miss fighting bugs, at least that was simple aside from all this sneaking around and killing people, doesn't sit quite right." Morrigan replied.

"Aasith, Thoth, stay behind and watch the ship." Thorne spoke in their minds, they were getting used to this form of communication. The two stopped on the boarding ramp as if they'd planned to all along and waited for the rest of them to turn to see why they didn't hear the boarding ramp close.