Chapter one: Family is family

"Come on Jim! I won't ask you for anymore favors this year if you do this." Eleanor says begging Jim at his locker. Her hands together with puppy dog eyes. "Eleanor I already told you no. I can't act, sing, or dance." "Well that's a lie. What about that time you danced in your room listening to rap music?" Jim chuckles closing his locker looking at her. "You actually saw that?" "Well you did have you blinds open, so yes I did see." Eleanor smiles blushingly. "Maybe you should shut your blinds if you wanted privacy." They start walking to class together side by side. "I didn't think I was that entertaining to watch. But anyway, I think I'm just going to stick to football." Eleanor rolls her eyes. "Okay well in case you change your mind. We practice every Wednesday in the auditorium at 3." He nods. "Okay I'll think about it." She smiles a bit before leaving to her class. "Thank you Jim!" She yells happily. Jim thought about her offer all day in class. It was an early Monday morning in English. But not too early to hang out with his best friend Phillip. He had long curly brown hair as well as a thing for music and football. "Jimmy! My dude how are you?" They greeted each other with their usual handshake. "Good dude. Did you get to level 45 with the big troll?" "Yeah after like dying a thousand times." Jim seats at his desk in the back with Phillip. As he gets out his binder along with his phone. A message pops up on his notifications.

Eleanor:
Hey Jim just reminding you of the drama club on Wensday. Hope you change your mind and come❤

Jim reads the message as Phillip peaks over to see the message. "Talking to my sister again? Can you tell her that my dad is going to be home late again?" Jim puts his phone away. "Why don't you?" "Well she's not talking to me. She's a little pissy about the fact that I accidentally ruined her make up that was in the bathroom by knocking them off the counter." Jim shakes his head looking at Phillip. "I'll tell her after class." "Thanks bud or should I say future brother inlaw?" Phillip chuckles as he rolls up a ball and goes to throw it in the trash can across the room but instead ends up at the teachers face. "Oh shi-" the class quiets down.
The tall bald man stands in the door way staring at Phillip then at the paper ball. "You wanna pick this up pip?" Phillip nods. "Yes sir" He gets up and goes to pick up the paper ball throwing it away. "Sorry grandpa." The man goes to sit at his desk looking like he was in a bad mood. "Pip I told you to address me as sir or Mr.Washington in the classroom. Understand?" Phillip nods going to sit back down. Jim looks at him worried then back at Washington who is glaring right into Kind very soul. Until the announcements came on to the school speaker.

"Hello my fellow student subjects! It is I your favorite priciple George the third. What a lovley Monday it is..."

As the speaker goes on about the annoucements, Jim was staring off into the outside Windows seeing that it was about to rain outside. Phillip took out a piece of paper and passed it on to Jim. It said: "can we agree that our new math teacher Ms.Reynolds is like super hot?" Jim rolls his eyes, he catches Washington looking at them and quickly stuffs the note into his bag with out a second thought.