1. OC in story topics

This is a series of short sentence stories that are for fun purposes only. Not canon in any way to the fanfiction itself. 5 of these will be posted for each chapter depending on the length of time for each story to be made.

19. A character getting paid for a tedious task:

Phillip gets done killing his enemy George Eacker for his girlfriend Theodosia. she is yet to pay him for what he has done. Aggravated, Pip calls her late at night with the hope that she has not forgotten. she picks up at the other end, "Yes?"In a calm voice.  "You said that you would have the payment ready for me as soon as he was taken care of."

"oh! so I did. why don't you stop on by now." This raises his voice in concern. "But won't your dad be there?" "No, he's working late. just me in the house....alone." This made Phillip's eyes widen. "I'll be there in a minute for the payment. That's all I'm getting." "I'm sure it is. Hurry." She says in a seductive tone before hanging up. Phillip made sure he looked decent in the mirror before heading off to go see her. He rolled up to her house, parking to the side so it isn't obvious to the neighbors that a potential murderer was at Burrs' house. Phillip knocks on her door twice waiting impatiently for a response. The door opens revealing that it was Theodosia, as much as to the surprise Phillip was expecting this visit to be quick as soon as she handed over the money. He steps inside through the doorway as she grabs her wallet. "Such in a rush aren't you?" She says counting the money in her hand. "I just want this thing to be over," Phillip says looking down, stressed and tired of these games Theodosia keeps laying before him. He seats down on the couch in the living room of her home. She looks across to him. "I'm sorry that I had to put you through such a task but I promise you it as worth it at the end." Phillip nods in agreeing to what she had said as he watches her walk to him. "Like keeping you safe?" Theodosia now bending down to be at eye level with him. "To keep us safe Pip." Phillip hates when she calls him by his nickname, it's his most vulnerable weakness. At this rate, he couldn't stand being away from her or hiding this feeling. Theodosia comes closer to him now nose to nose as they're lips find each other touching, and they're bodies clinging to one another on the couch. They share a kiss that's eventually to turn into much more. Theodosia stops for a moment with a smile. "I think there's another way i can repay you that is much more satisfying."

32. A Character receiving an email about the entire bee movie script:

Jim was doing his homework on a Monday night doing his school project that was due the next morning. As much as his mind was set to working very hard to get it done, He received an email on his google account from Phillip. The email was labeled as "Subject; Bee Movie Script. MUST-READ!" Jim shook his head in disbelief that Phillip would have the whole script of the bee movie in an email. As Jim began to read it, he lost track of time and went to bed forgetting that he didn't finish his project. 

38. A character looking in the mirror and realizing someone drew on their face while they slept:

Eleanor wakes up and stretches her arms for a new day at work. She gets dressed out of her pajamas and grabs a towel before heading into the family bathroom. Phillip snickers from the kitchen table eating his breakfast, trying to hide his laughter. Eleanor glares at him in suspicion. "What are you laughing for?" "Nothing..." "Yeah okay, you don't act like this in the morning unless you've caused trouble." Their dad Alexander comes into the kitchen to make his coffee for the morning. "What's going on out here-" As he looks at Eleanors face than quickly back at Phillip. "Pip...what heck dude?" Eleanor looks at both of them confused. "What?" Phillip breaks into laughter. "Go look in the mirror sis." Eleanor rushes to the bathrooms mirror and immediately yells. "WHAT THE HELL!?" as there are inappropriate drawings and words on her face. "Don't worry not like it was permanent marker" Phillip speaks out with a grin. 

31. A Character getting flipped off:

Phillip, Theodosia, and Jim were walking down the street downtown heading towards the store when suddenly a familiar voice comes from behind them. "Hey, Hamilton!" The three of them slowed their pace in walking to look behind them. It was none other than George Eacker in his very expensive Lamborghini, driving down the street slowly rolling by with his girlfriend Harriet in the passenger seat with his arm wrapped around her. Phillip rolled his eyes. "Pay no attention to him pip. He's just trying to get a rouse out of you." Jim said to him specifically. George drove closer to the sidewalk. Phillip glances at him as he notices that George is now holding up the middle finger to them as he and his buddies are now laughing their asses off.  "Fuck off man. We're just trying to get to the store peacefully. No need to act like a douche to seem cool." Phillip says, directly to George with a glare of hatred. Just then he takes off in the car driving away. "Perhaps he didn't have any clever comebacks to the obvious truth." Theodosia pointed in. "Not this time he didn't," Phillip says walking ahead of them on the crosswalk.

21. A character just received socks as a gift:

"Alex close your eyes. Do not open them until I say so! Okay?" John says blinding Alexander's eyes with his own hands. He lets out a faint giggle. "Okay okay, they're closed." John goes to get Alex's surprise gift for his birthday. John puts the gift in Alex's hands. "Okay open them." He opens his eyes to come to the surprise as its a pair of long knee socks that are navy blue. "Oh! Yeah, more socks for the collections." Alex inputs. "I know right? These ones match your business jacket. He lets out a chuckle. "Oh! I guess they do. Thank you for your present love. I appreciate it." Alex smiles as he kisses John on the cheek, then he gives a kiss right back on the lips. "Does this mean I can get a bird for my birthday?" John asked giving the most precious puppy dog eyes to him, making him sigh. "That's a going to be a hard maybe for me."  "Eh I'll take it."