Chapter 3- Christmas Special

The Christmas Prank

The Hamiltons wear their christmas sweaters to get into the joy of the season. Philip wears his underneath his other dark sweater because its "embrassing". Although his sister Eleanor doesn't mind wearing as long as it was at home.

"So am I going to have to decorate this tree by myself this year or?..." Alexander says standing in the door way with a christmas tree he cut down. "I hope you didn't get that from where I think you did." John says helping him take the rest of it in the house. "Where did you think I got it from?" Alex grins at John. Suddenly the answer was loudly announced from a couple houses down where the Jeffersons were. "HAMMMILLTON!" Alexander smiled widely, but John didn't think it was very clever. "Great. Now he's gonna arrest you for stealing his tree. I told you to buy one!" Alex rests the tree against the wall. "Nah, he's probably just gonna lock me in my office again at work. But saved us money right?" Eleanor rushes down the stairs. "Jim just texted me. Did you steal one of his dads trees from his yard?" Alex nods with a grin. "Sure did. Now all of you help me put up this tree real quick before Tom gets over here and kicks my ass. Go get Phillip."

"I'm not helping!" He yells from his room." John gets out the base for the tree. "Okay this was a little funny, but on a serious note. You need to make this up to him."
"What? I was just doing a little prank. I didn't think he was gonna take it so seriously."
"Babe you took it from his property...."
Alex paused, "Good point."

Before Thomas found the tree missing

The Jeffersons were having a good morning. James made coffee and breakfast for Jim and Thomas for when they woke up. He fried up some bacon and scrambled eggs along with some toast and OJ. "Morning love." Thomas says kissing James on the cheek before shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth. "Morning. I made enough for all three of us." As a cat echoes the house in its meows of hunger. "Oops! I mean four of us." Thomas picks up the cat and scratches its head as the cat purrs in delight. He pours it some food into its dish, as the cat chows down on the dry cat food. "Hungry little feller this morning."

Jim yawns walking down the side hallway to the kitchen when he comes across to look out of the windows to the side of the house looking a little brighter then usual. "Huh?" He looks around to notice one of his favorite pine trees were gone. Jims walks fairly fast to the kitchen. "Morning Jimmy boy. I made some grub for you." James said making his plate when Jim interrupts. "Uh you guys wouldn't happen to know what happened to the tree near the window in the hallway right?" Thomas looks at Jim confused."Tree? You mean the pine tree where you used to play near when you were 7? " "Yeah its gone. Completely."
Thomas walked out the back door to the house where the stomp of the tree was, in nothing but his robe and slippers. James went out with him. "It looks like someone did a terrible job hacking the crap out of it though." Thomas looks at it in disbeileve, as who would've ever done this. But then it hit him face. "Hamilton..." He whispered. "Not this again." James looks at his partner concerned, as Thomas fills with range.

Now..

"Okay dad you really gotta make it up to them somehow cause they're here." Phillip says looking out the window seeing the Jeffersons coming up to the front door. "Shit. Everyone hide and maybe they'll go away." Alexander says as he hides inside the living room closet. "Uh babe our cars are outside." John says opening the closet door to reveling a nervous Hamilton. "That kinda gives us away. And this isnt our fault...." "Exactly!" Alex says happily. "Its YOURS." He glares. Just then there was a knock on the door, that came off as a bang.

"Hamiltons! One of y'all open up before I do it for ya!" Thomas says as James stands behind him for support, and Jim makes sure his dad doesnt do anything violent like before. Alex goes to the door, and opens with a smile. "Hey Jefferson! What brings you here? " Jefferson fights his urge to punch Alexander because of his stupid question that is quite obvious. "I think you know, so stop playing dumb. I want our tree back." Alex sees Jim and James by his side. "It would mean a lot to us Mr. Hamilton." Jimmy says with a small smile trying to convince him otherwise. He sees Eleanor inside the house holding the tree behind Alex ready to give it back. Alexander sees her with it as well. " Ellie what are you doi-" "Just give them back the tree. It wasn't yours to take. We'll get another one some place else." John smiles proudly at his daughter who was doing the right thing. The Jeffersons took the tree and went back home right after Thomas slipped a few words of getting pay back and "see you at work." But not in the nicest matter. Jim looks back at Eleanor before leaving with his family. She closed the front door behind her before hearing her phone go off with a text message from Jim.

He sent her a Christmas tree emoji along with the following words, "🎄Merry Christmas Ellie."

The end

(A\N:Sorry for the shortness of this. I wanted to add more but I wanted this out for Christmas despite the fact that I have a full time job now and almost no time for such things. But I do have says off where I spend about 10 or 15 minutes here. I had another idea planned called "Dad kissed santa" but imma save that one for next year maybe.)