Suffer (✔️)

Recap: RagLak Paghphera rituals while SwaSan appear as a married couple.

Laksh was sitting on the bed, thinking of the ongoing scenes in his house.It's been now 2 weeks since Swara and Sanskaar got married. Each day they come in front of me. Holding hands of each other just for fun. Swara openly shows me her love bites, which my brother has given her... my brother chi! How could he do this, marrying the woman I loved, but what to expect of him. He already betrayed us with his fake madness. I hate him for that I had him for use Ragini.... Ragini?!

Ragini was downstairs in the kitchen, even she was suffering with the behaviour of SwaSan as this was effecting Laksh a lot. When he suffers or is in pain, she feels the same.

AP came into the kitchen, she saw her daughter-in-law lost, "Ragini...?! Ragini?" She placed her hand on her shoulder.

Ragini turns to AP with teary eyes at the same moment Laksh come.

"Ragini, why are you crying? What happen did anyone say something to you?" The concern was real.

Ragini wipes the tears away, she sniffs, which caused her to tear more.

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini..." he comes closer to her, the tears were unbearable for him. Why can't I see tears in your eyes? Ragini when you cry it feels like the earth is crying or breaking apart. Please stop crying it breaks my heart.

Ragini blinks a few times, "Laksh onions..."

Laksh and AP saw to the surface, she was cutting onions. Both were just giving her a look like, <really Onions>.

Laksh breaths loud, "I thought someone might have said something but you are just crying because of a Onions?"

Ragini pouts, "Laksh ji please, if you think I'm joking here." She hold the onion right in front of him. The heat of the onions reached his nose, "my eyes are burning! Ragini what you did?"

Ragini shook her head, "nothing just showing you the truth." She sniffs like Laksh did.

AP left the kitchen without another word.

Laksh eyes were tearing, "Ragini my eyes, what to do?"

Ragini looked at him, "Oh Laksh ji be a man and bear it."

Laksh nods, "Wah be a man, then you too. Be a real woman and stop crying while cutting an onion."

Ragini shook her head, "it's not possible 😭."

Laksh nods, "I can understand it 😭

Laksh nods, "I can understand it 😭."

"