Against SwaSan (✔️)

Recap: Laksh and Ragini were broken but their friendship is strongest of all.

Ragini was sleeping on Laksh chest she couldn't sleep well the night as she was having a nightmare.

Laksh was holding her tight. She was shaking in scare. He caresses her back and was trying to console her.

After a long time she finally fall asleep.

In the next morning Ragini woke up on Laksh chest. She could smell his body fragrance, she wasn't ready to get up as he too was still sleeping. She smiles and closed her eyes.

Just then someone opens their bedroom door in such a manners that the door almost broke out of the frame.

Laksh woke up with a shocked face, "What the hell is going on here?"

Swara looked at them, "you both are living in a hell we are here to help You. Here sign that and you will get rid off each other."

Ragini and Laksh were confused.

Laksh fumes in anger, "what the fuck is this?"

Sanskaar rolls his eyes, "divorce papers, sign them and throw her out. She broke your trust. She married you forcefully and she made you believe that Swara ditched you."

Laksh saw them, "How dare you to enter our room like this? Who the hell gave you the right to think of my life and future? After all my Mahan brother has married my Mahan ex. You both are totally made for each other. Get lost anf take these paper with You."

Swara fumes in anger, "Laksh, How dare you to talk to me like this?"

Laksh lifts on the bed, "sorry Swara Bhabhi! Get Out of my room."

Ragini saw his anger, which was not on her but on them. He was stood up a d pushes Sanskaar, "I said get out!"

SwaSan left the room Laksh was still holding the divorce papers in his hands, just to rip them apart and throw them away, "No one will be able to separate us."

Ragini smiles, "Laksh." She runs to him and back hugs him

"Ragini I know the past wasn't at our side, but the presence and future is what we can handle

"Ragini I know the past wasn't at our side, but the presence and future is what we can handle. We will find out the truth!"

Ragini nods, "Haan Laksh you are right. Now we will work together, first I was alone, but now having your support I'm sure we will find out the true very soon."

Laksh nods holding her tight.

They both got ready and comes down

AP looked at them, "Laksh Ragini what happen?"

Ragini fumes, "Maa two idiots entered our room without permission."

AP was shocked, "what, why and who?"

Laksh rolls his eyes, "those two donkeys thought to make me divorce my wife."

DP stood up, "Laksh! What is this behaviour and who told you to do that?"

Laksh comes closer, "papa they didn't told me anything they handed me the divorce paper, but I ripped them apart."

AP was happy and angry, "SwaSan how dare you? Who gave you that right to make a decision like this. Without even asking us or knowing their decisions?"

Laksh doesn't wanted his mother to take unnecessary stress, "Maa please control yourself. I don't know what is wrong with them, but Ragini and I are very much together. There is no way to separate us."

DP was confused, "Laksh Ragini what is going on here. Swara Sanskaar you are not the elder ones here to make decisions like this. In the Maheshwari family the word 'divorce' doesn't exist."

Sanskaar comes, "Baare Papa, Ragini has planned this all."

Laksh shook his head, "I have accepted Ragini full heartedly. There is no misunderstanding between us. Please stay out of our lives."

Swara was shocked, "what are you saying Laksh. Ragini is the reason ehy we couldn't become one."

Ragini couldn't hold it, "it didn't took ypu long to become Sanskaar's one?"

Sanskaar shouts, "Ragini how dare you to talk to Swara like this?"

Laksh shouts back, "Sanskaar then how dare you raise your voice against my wife? How dare you to enter our room without permission? How dare you to talk about betrayal, when it was you and Swara, who betrayed me. Faking the love to me. Marrying my brother and then didn't even wait for a moment, no, She just become yours."

Swara shouts, "Laksh!"

Ragini comes in front, "Swara! Don't take my husbands name like this. He is your devar call him like this. The same way I call Sanskaar Bhaiya, Laksh is the same for you."

Sanskaar shows his palm, "Bas Ragini! Stay in your limits."

Laksh shook his head, "who the hell are you to stop my wife? She can say what she wants. She can talk to whom she wants and she hasn't said anything wrong after all a Sister-in-law is like a mother {Bhabhi to Maa Samahan hoti hai}."

Swara and Sanskaar were numb.

AP was very proud as Laksh has made his point clear there is no Swara in his life anymore he might take time, but he is ready to accept Ragini.

Ragini too was very happy her hard work and TRUE LOVE. Have finally worked out. Laksh was on her side with her.

Laksh was face to face with them, "you tried to make my life a living hell. Now I will make your lives a living hell."

Laksh took Raginis hand and left from there. They went out for breakfast for the first time.

....