RagLak broken (✔️)

Recap: Ragini's true is out. Laksh is hurt by her betrayal. Swara's plan got successful.

Laksh was in his bedroom. Ragini why?! What I have done to you that you couldn't trust me? My friendship toward you was always real. But yet you ignored me.

Ragini was downstairs with AP, she was crying on her lap. Laksh I was helpless, even if I have told you the truth without a proof you wouldn't have trusted my words. If you would then you won't be angry on me now.

Laksh was holding the pillow tight. Haan Ragini maybe I wouldn't trust your words in first place, but I would have tried to understand you. I would have given you the chance to prove yourself, but you didn't gave me the chance.

Ragini was crying while AP was caressing her head. I found my love in you, but you never saw me the way. I thought you would curse me calling me jealous on Swara. That I would intentionally trying to break your relationship I was so scared to lose you as a friend that I took the risk to lose you as my love.

Laksh was lost looking. Ragini I thought we were friends, but no I was wrong. We are not friends, not anymore!

The next morning

RagLak were broken, the trusted one had broken the heart. But both don't know that this was all planned by Swara.

Swara was happy smirking on her victory. Sanskaar was with her kissing her shoulder, "your plan worked. You did well."

Swara smiles, "Thank you, Now see what happens next."

Sanskaar frowns at her, "you have planned for more?"

Swara nods with a smirk.
Both comes to the dining table.

"Sanskaar please feed me with your hands. I trust you blindly there is nothing what could break it as I love You a lot."

Ragini knows what Swara was trying to do. She ignores it, but Laksh couldn't ignore it. He knows that Swara said the true about Ragini, he was confused what to think and what to believe.

Laksh was hurt by Swara's words, even if he tried to ignore them he couldn't as the true was now in front of him. His hate and anger, which were present before on SwaSan had changed in guilt for not trusting Swara.

Ragini saw him. She filled his plate without uttering a word. Laksh looked up. There she was the one he had considers as his best friend, but yet she betrayed him, but why?.

Laksh was lost in his thoughts. Oh My Gosh why I'm so concerned on Swara and Sanskaar? I know that they have moved on. Why to live in past. But what hurts is Ragini's lie. I'm that bad, I have to talk to her.

Laksh stood up and Ragini too stood up seeing him.

Laksh looked into her eyes, "Ragini can we please talk?"

Ragini nods, "Haan Laksh ji, sure."

Laksh went ahead and was followed by Ragini.

Ragini was scared. Please Laksh ji don't scold me again I will breakdown into million pieces. My heart belongs to you only, but if you wish me to leave you I will go with a smile. But please don't be angry on me anymore.

Laksh opens the door to their bedroom. I know it is confusing, but it has to be sort. We have to clear our feelings our situations and relationship.

Ragini was standing in front of him, "Haan Laksh ji, why you called?" She wasn't looking to him.

Laksh took a deep breath, "Ragini," He comes closer and grabs her arms.

Ragini was shocked this wasn't a touch by anger he was more holding her like if he wants to take her in his embrace.

Ragini looked at him. Laksh took her in his embrace.

"Ragini I don't know why you hide the real true from me, but if you say Swara planned it all she wants to take revenge from me and you, then we have to expose her true face in front of everyone. Will you help me?"

Ragini reciprocates to his hug. To his request she just answer with a nod and teary eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't told you the truth. But we are friends, right?"

Laksh refuses, "no, we aren't."

Ragini got hurt, "Laksh ji, why?" The strength in her hands were gone.

Laksh smiles, "because in friendship there is NO SORRY NO THANK YOU, you got it!"

Ragini wipes her tears away, "Haan I got it."

They both were broken from inside, but their friendship was healing them from the bottom of their hearts.

....