RagLak (✔️)

Recap: RagLak POV and love confession.

Ragini was downstairs preparing the food. Laksh stood up, he checked the bedroom, but his Ragini wasn't there.

Seems like, she woke up early, but why didn't she wake me?! I mean, I know what happen to a women, when she shares her body with a man. There is always pain, why she wants to bear it alone? I'm her better half, she should share with me. I should be there with her not here talking to myself.

Laksh took a quick shower. My wife is so nice, she is having the time to give me clothes. Arranging my belongings as if nothing had happened. But I know she is hiding her pain, but not from me. I know her better than anyone else, she is my Ragini.

Laksh got ready. He took his files and made his way to the dining table.

Ragini was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. Laksh comes from behind, he hold her waist caressing her belly. Smelling on her hair and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Ragini shocked, "Laksh ji, please someone might see us

Ragini shocked, "Laksh ji, please someone might see us."

Laksh shrugs, "haan toh {so what}? Am I doing a crime?"

Ragini turns cupping his face, "No Laksh ji, you are not doing a crime."

Laksh kisses her nose.

what shocked her as much as his touch before

"Laksh ji, please go." She slightly pushes him.

Laksh pouts, "but didn't we just cleared it, I'm not doing a crime."

Ragini rolls her yes, "haan you are not doing a crime, but you are making me committing a crime."

Laksh shook his head, "what what what?"

Ragini nods, "Haan."

Laksh couldn't believe it, "which one?"

Ragini looked away, "of stealing."

Laksh was confused, "what are you stealing? You have already stolen my heart."

Ragini nods, "haan your heart, but what with your breath?"

Laksh smiles, "the air I breath is named to you, which Means it's yours."

Ragini was thinking, "haaw your sleep?"

Laksh placed his hands on his chest, "oh Man you are a real thief. You have stolen my dreams too! When there are only dreams of you there is no sleep I can keep."

Ragini pushes him away, "Go! I'm just going to serve the food. Okay?"

Laksh shook his head, "No, not okay. Are you the only one here to cook and serve? No, right. Come."

Ragini was shocked, he was holding her hand and dragged her out, "Laksh ji where are you taking me?"

Laksh pulls her out of the kitchen, "enough Ragini you are not a servant you are the Daughter-in-law of the house like Pari Bhabhi and Swara Bhabhi. Why do you have to do the daily work?! Today you are going to do nothing. In fact You won't even eat."

Ragini pouts, "what, I won't eat?"

Laksh smiles, "Haan because I will feed you with my hands."

Ragini smiles, "What will you feed me, when there is no food?"

AP was watching this all with DP, "finally my son has found the love he was seeking for."

DP agreed, "yes, but..."

"but what?"

DP looked at his wife, "there is still the fact that she has tried to kill her own sister. What if she tries to kill our son?"

AP was looking at him, "how can you say this. She has done this all to save him."

"Save him from what?"

AP fumes, "Bas I'm not going to discuss this anymore." She went down to the hall.

Laksh saw her, "oh Maa, please tell her I'm not gonna let her work today. Not at all."

AP nods, "Ragini you heard him right! You will not use a finger, sit."

Ragini nods. She sat on her place next to Laksh.

AP walked into the kitchen,she made the rest of the work, when Pari comes down with Adarsh. Both were admiring them. Laksh was holding Ragini's hand under the table.

Adarsh coughs to gain their attention z

Laksh looked at them, "Hi Bhai!"

Adarsh smiles, "good morning."

Ragini was trying to free her wrist, but Laksh grip was tight, it even tighten as much as she tries to remove his hand.

Pari placed her hand on Ragini's shoulder, "Ragini stop it, our Laksh is very determined you won't be able to get rid off his grip."

Ragini blushes, she sat on the place accurately.

The food was served and Laksh was feeding her.

Laksh saw her cuteness, "aww Mera Baacha."

SwaSan came and saw that too.

Swara whispers to Sanskaar, "How is that possible, we have to separate them, but they are just getting closer."

Sanskaar nodded, "now it is up on you. Can you please do something, Just a small trick?"

"hmm just wait and see. Baare Papa will help us didn't you hear, he is against Ragini."

Sanskaar was happy, "right, very Good."

"Yes now we have to do an act."

"go ahead. I'm with You Swara."

Both smirked.

RagLak were sharing cute moments, which were admired by AP and PariSh.
DP was looking at them with disgust like SwaSan and SuRP.

....