Punishment of SwaSan (✔️)

Recap: The true is out RagLak shows their anger on SwaSan.

DP was happy that Ragini had no anger on him. He turns to SwaSan, the ones he had trusted more than his own Son and daughter-in-law.

"Swara from today on you won't come to the office you are not doing any kind of Job as a PA or anything. You are just the Daughter-in-law of RP and Sujata. Sanskaar neither will you join the company again. You have betrayed me once and repeated it. How many times should I forgive you your mistakes?"

He was very angry.

"The money has been stolen you will return it within the couple of days. As the huge amount can't be spent that soon. Then I want you to tell me all the projects you were working on. As you will handover everything to my SON's Adarsh and Laksh!"

He come closer to them.

"You will live here under my roof only because you are the son and Daughter-in-law of My brother and his wife. You have no value in this house, the one who stabbed me in my back has no right to live here. But as a father I know how it feels when your son is away from you. I once thrown you out, so better don't make a mistake again!"

He went to Laksh.

"Laksh I'm happy that you took the decision to Marry Ragini. She was from the first day the right choice. Ragini I can give you only this..."

He took out the keys of the house.

AP had given him these keys as Ragini had fulfilled all the duties of a wife and Daughter-in-law. She had talked to Pari about this in advance and she too agreed to give this honour / responsibility to Ragini.

Ragini was surprised at the same time touched.

"No Papa, I can't take these keys. They belong to Maa or Pari Bhabhi. Both are elder and wiser than me."

DP hold the keys in front of her, "Ragini it's not just a decision it's my order you are now the key holder of the family property. Adarsh ans Laksh will be the only two who are authorised taking decisions regarding the company".

Swara was fuming.

"What the hell you can't do that. Dad had worked equally for the success of the company. That means that Sanskaar has to get equal share and if you don't want to give him the share then we will go to court!"

Sanskaar come in front of them, "Swara is right. Mr. Durga Prasad Maheshwari. If I won't get the property share then I will sue you."

DP shook his head.

He turns to his brother, who was looking on the ground ashamed.

"Did you heard what your son and daughter-in-law said?"

RP nods not meeting the gaze of his brother.

"You know Sanskaar your Papa and I had talked about it. I told him to give you, your share, but your Papa said, 'no, My son will never fall so low and ask for his share.' The hard earned money he had worked for."

Sanskaar looked at his father.

DP hold his face with his thumb and index finger, he bore into his cheeks and made him turn.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you! Don't stare on your father. He doesn't want to give you a part of his share. He has earned working with me together. I want to remind you that you were missing for 5 long years. All the work your father, Adarsh and I have done. You had never joined the company before you got married like Laksh!"

Swara made a fist.

"What do you want to say? Laksh has the authority to give orders, but we haven't!"

DP looked at her, "listen Swara you are not my Daughter-in-law, you don't have the right to talk to me if I don't ask you to speak keep quiet! Haan Laksh has authority as he hasn't stolen the money from us! He hasn't betrayed us. He hasn't gone against me the way your husband did once and is still doing it for his own benefits!"

Sanskaar couldn't control his anger anymore.

"Enough old man!"

Laksh anger raised, "Sanskaar! How dare you to talk to my father like this! Don't forget that it was me, who brought you back to this house. I'm ashamed of myself that I couldn't recognise your true face, but I'm happy that my Wife did!"

Sanskaar just shook his head, "Do you really think that by saying you won't give me the share because I haven't worked for that long for the company then you are mistaken. I have a share in this property!"

DP shook his head, "Which property the one I have build up with my hands. Your father has written his share on my name. I'm the only holder of the property. There aren't any shares and if you want to go to the court. Sure you are free to go. But Haan we have evidence of your stealing! You will get sentenced for your crime!"

Swara was shocked she went to Sujata, "Mom did you hear. Dad gave his shares to DP!"

Sujata turns her face, "Oh choriy I thought you will be smart but you are a thief. I was upset as you become the wife of my son then I adjust because of Sanskaar's happiness, but you are just a witch you can't take what doesn't belong to You!"

Swara face turned red, "What?"

AP come there, "Swara Enough! You have no rights in this house. You want to live here you will work for it. You want to eat here you have to work for it. Here is nothing for free!"

Sanskaar come there, "What do you want to say?".

DP looked at them, "you want to live here then you will obey everyone's order and if you don't do that then just leave the house. In these 5 years you have survived I'm sure you will survive without my money too!"

Ragini come to them, "Papa don't do that...?"

Laksh turns with a shaking head, "Ragini!".

Ragini kept quiet.

DP looked at her, "Even now she wants to help you. But you two have the value of nothing! It's upon you to stay here or not. But don't think you will live in heaven, you have created your own hell!"

....