~ Prologue ~

It was the most horrific thing to ever happen in True Cross's history.

Every exorcist had burst into flames. Their screams of agony and fear could be heard. Many lives had been lost that night. Yuri Egin, a beautiful young woman with flowing brown hair and blue eyes had been tied to the stake. She had been labeled a witch and was to being burned to death for siding with Satan and becoming impregnated with his spawn.
Just as the flames licked her feet, she cried out to Satan for him to rescue her.
Satan heard her cry all the way from Gehenna.

As soon as he heard her call out to him he immediately made his way to save his human lover. Out of all his past love interests, she was the one he had truly cared for.

Within minutes he came out of the portal which had lead him straight to Assiah. He had reached Assiah only to find that it was impossible to reach Yuri, for he did not have a vessel to possess. It would be relatively easy to find a host for any other demon, but not for Satan. His flames were too powerful, which meant that every vessel he possessed was doomed to die.

Very few bodies were immune to his powerful blue flames, he only had to find a human who was able to contain him. He jumped from vessel to vessel as quick as he could, each one bursting into flames and burning alive. He was running out of options, Yuri was screaming in agony as she was slowly being burnt to death, her legs were already on fire.

If he didn't hurry, Yuri would vanish before his eyes, and so would everything they worked for. They had dreamed of a world where demons and humans could coexist. They would prove to the world both beings could get along, starting with their child; who would have the blood of a human and demon. He would be the proof that both humans and demons could get along. But if he were too late, then all of that would disappear. This was the first thing he was ever passionate about.

Yuri was special to him, she was the only human, let alone exorcist, who would give demons the time of day.

There was only one last vessel he could try, Ernst Egin.

Yuri's father.

It was his fault that this was happening in the first place. He couldn't find it in his heart to accept their relationship. He thought anyone who associated themselves with demons, especially Satan, where wicked witches possessed by evil spirits. And were to be locked up or executed. He had arranged for Yuri, his own daughter, to be executed.
Satan possessed Ernst, only to find it was a perfect vessel for him. He made his way to Yuri as fast as his vessel could take him.

"Yuri!"

"Satan! Satan is that you?"

"Yes, hold on my dear."

He untied Yuri from the stake and escaped with her, leaving his unconscious host. They had escaped into the forest.

~*~*~*~

Later on, Yuri gave birth to her and Satan's child.
He was a lovely baby boy with little blue hairs. Satan, left without a vessel, could only watch his child be born from a distance, but Yuri understood.

Shiro Fujimoto, paladin and member of the true cross order, along with the demon king of time, Samael, who went by his alias Mephisto Pheles. Had been sent by the Vatican to execute the spawn of Satan and Yuri Egin, who had escaped from the execution. Deep down, it pained Shiro to kill the girl he had grown quite fond of. She was so young, so free spirited, he cared for her like the daughter he never had or wanted.
But as paladin he had to follow the Grigori's orders.