4

Four chapters in and already 419 reads?! I feel so proud of myself! Sorry for not updating, I had mega writers block for this chapter.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. ~

(3rd person p.o.v)

Yukio opened his eyes, squinting. He yawned, rubbed his eyes and felt for his glasses on the night stand next to his bed. Once he found then he put them on.

'That's strange. I didn't hear the alarm clock go off.' He thought. He looked at the clock to see he had woken up early. He had a choice, get up now, or go back to sleep. He chose to just get out of bed. Just when he got up, he felt a weight folding him down. He looked down and saw his boyfriend, Rin, curled up against his chest with his tail wrapped around Yukio's arm.

'That's right...' He thought.

Rin got scared last night and asked if he could sleep with him. Rin was used to sleeping with Yukio, plus there was a thunder storm last night. They were both in Yukio's bed in the dorm room that they shared. He decided to let Rin sleep until the alarm went off.

About 20 minutes had passed and the alarm went off.

"Mmhh, Yuki, turn it off!" He whined burying his head deeper into Yukio's side.

Yukio let out a deep chuckle. "You have to get up now baby~"

"Five more minutes." He yawned cutely.

"No, we have classes this morning. Remember?" Rin groaned and rolled out of bed. He literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?" Yukio said going to help him up.

"No! I'm fine." Rin refused his help. "I can get up on my own Yukio." He got up and flattened out his pyjamas. Yukio frowned.

"I thought you said you forgave me?" He said with a small frown.

"No, I said it would take some time..."

"*sigh* that's understandable." He walked towards his drawer to get his clothes for the day.

"I'm going to take a shower now."

"Okay."

Rin was going to ask Yukio to take a shower with him, but then he remembered that he was supposed to be mad at him. But it was really hard staying mad at someone you love so much. Still, he didn't want to forgive him just like that. What he did really hurt him, and he can't act like that never happened. He just found out that his boyfriend, the person he spent his whole life with, had been lying to him the whole entire time. And worst of all, he didn't suspect a thing! The demon prince of Gehenna, youngest son of Satan, didn't notice he was being lied to. That's really bad. Plus, if he just let it slide, it could happen again. He wanted to let it go and go back to how things were, but things aren't that simple.

After he finished his shower, he got dressed and packed his bag full of some school supplies which were just a bunch of pencils, pens, and lined sheets of paper he took from the monastery.

"Ready to go~?" Yukio asked. Rin nodded grabbing his back pack and heading towards the door. Yukio tried to kiss him on the cheek, but Rin moved out the door quickly, so he missed his cheek.

Yukio frowned again and followed Rin out the door.

*~*~*~*~*🐬*~*~*~*~*