2

(Rin's p.o.v)

After yesterday, I've decided.

I'm going to become an exorcist just like the old man!

After seeing how Shiro and all the guys at the monastery nearly died trying to protect from Satan and the demons who came after me. I figured that no one would have to risk their lives trying to protect me if I learned to protect myself.

I asked Shiro. He said it was a crazy and risky idea. That purposely getting closer to the Vatican when they're the ones me and my mom were hiding from would never turn out well.
But then I told him my side of the story, how I wanted to fight and learn how to defend myself. He looked a little more comfortable with the thought of me being able to fight off demons myself as well.

He said that it was ok, but under these conditions:
No one can know I'm the son of Satan.
No one can know about my powers.
No one can know I'm the baby who was supposed to be executed 16 years ago. Or that would put both my, and Shiro's life in danger. Since they didn't know that Shiro never executed me like he was told to.

He told me about his friend who was also his partner and runs an exorcist training school and to pack my things since the exorcist school is not close to home.

I hugged him and thanked him profusely and ran to my room. I could hear Shiro let out a deep sigh. "What the hell did I just do?" I heard him say to himself. Maybe he was regretting letting me go back to real school. Or maybe he regretted letting me go to an exorcist school.

*~*~*~*~*

~Two week time skip~

Shiro gave me the phone number of his friend, and told me to wait outside.
I dialled the number and held the phone to my ear. Which was stranger because I could've sworn I heard a phone ring behind me.
"Hello~" the voice echoed. I turned around behind me to see where that voice was coming from. I jumped and shrieked when I saw a man standing right I front of me.

"You must be Rin?" He asked me. I just nodded. He laughed, it sounded dark and creepy. He had weird purple hair, pointed ears like me and white clown suit.

"My name is sir Mephisto Pheles."

Mephistopheles? As in like the devil?

"That's a very unique name" I said.

A man opened the door of I pink limo which I didn't know was behind me either. He called the clown 'Faust'.

"I thought you said your name was..."

"In public I go by the name John Faust. Now get into the car." He said pushing me inside.

"Wait? You want me to ride inside of this?! No way I'm gonna be seen coming out of a pink limousine!"

"Do you want to become an exorcist or not?" He asked. I huffed and mumbled a 'fine' and went inside.

*~*~*~*

We got out of the big car. I looked up at the large building we stood in front of.

"Woah! This place is huge!"

"Yes, it is. Welcome to true cross."

"True cross?!" I whipped my head towards him. "This is the school Yukio goes to."

"Yes, I am aware."