5

Ok soooooooo.......I'm sorry for not updating in a really long time because I ran out of ideas so..
Since I don't know what to write this chapter will have mild lemon scenes. YYYAAAAY.

So I have no idea how this is ranked second in blue exorcist stories RN since I never update and I was considering discontinuing and unpublish ing this story. But then I saw it was ranked second so I was like, aw man, I can't give up on this book now. So here I am with a new chapter. Sorry it's short and a little uneventful.

And I was too lazy to edit, so I'll do it later. Just point out any typos so I can't easily correct them later.

____________________________________________________________

(3rd person p.o.v)

Rin and Yukio had walked back into the dorm room late into the evening. Rin had him arms filled with cotton candy and stuffed animals that he won. Rin wore a happy and giggly expression like an excited child. While Yukio wore a drained and worn out expression. To make it up to Rin, Yukio agreed to take him anywhere. Rin had chosen to go to the carnival since it was in town and he really wanted to go.
However Yukio didn't want to go there and tried to gently suggest other places he could take Rin. But Rin had his heart set on the carnival and there was no changing his mind. And besides, this was Rin's day so he got to decide.

Rin dumped all of his stuffed toys onto his bed, Yukio dropped his bags at the door. He was exhausted and was more than ready to call it a night. Rin suddenly turned around and ran into Yukio's arms giving him a big hug, and taking him by surprise.

"Thank you so much for taking me to the carnival Yuki! I had a great time." He saw how Rin's eyes were lit up like a Christmas tree and his made the day he spent chasing Rin around and going on every single ride worth it.

"I'm glad you had fun." Rin leaned up and gave Yukio a small kiss on the lips. He lips tasted sweet like the cotton candy he had been eating. Yukio smirked and wrapped his arms around his slim waist. "What was your favourite thing you did today?" He asked.

Rin thought about it for a minute. "All of it." He beamed. Yukio chuckled at his cuteness and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"What do you want to do now Rin, it's still early? It's still your day, you get to do anything you want."

"Anything?" I mischievous look spread on Rin face. "Well in that case." He pushed Yukio down onto his bed. Yukio had a surprised look on his face. "I want that reward you promised me in class yesterday~" He walked over to Yukio and straddled his hips. Yukio's lips formed a smirk.

"As you wish~" Rin leaned down and started passionately kissing Yukio. He wrapped his arms around Rin's waist. Rin slipped his tongue into Yukio's mouth and started playing with the buttons on his shirt.
Yukio reached under Rin's shirt and started gently stroking Rin's tail making him whimper into the kiss.
Yukio flipped their positions so that he was on top. He kissed Rin on the nose.

"Just relax baby, let me take the lead." He gave Rin and quick kiss on the lips. "I'm going to make you feel really good, I promise ~ <3 "

~oOo~

Yukio woke up with Rin cuddled up on his chest. They were still naked from the night before. Rin looked adorable with his hair still a mess and his tail wrapped around Yukio's leg. He decided to just let Rin sleep, they still had two hours before they'd have to get ready for cram school. Besides, he needed the rest.

~

Two hours later it was time to wake up Rin. Yukio was very reluctant to do so because of how cute he looked in his sleep. But he had to wake him up or they would be late for school.