3

A quick recap of what happened during the last chapter, ya know, cuz it's been a while. Sorry 'bout that.

"You told me you were at true cross to become a doctor! You never mentioned anything about exorcists, or demons, or being a teacher!"

"You're mad at me for being an exorcist?"

"No! Baka! I'm mad at you for lying to me all these years! What happened to 'people in relationships don't keep secrets from each other'?!"

"I'm -"

"I thought you cared about me..."

"I do sweet heart."

"No you don't, if you did, you would've just told me the truth. Do you not trust me enough to tell me things?"

"I only kept the truth from you to protect you."

"...Protect me from what?!" I said in an exasperated expression. "From the demons? I'm their prince! What the hell are they going to do to me that I need to worry about? That's so serious you need to lie about becoming an exorcist to protect me? What is there to protect me from?!"

"Rin-"

"Don't "Rin" me, I'm leaving!" I ran out of the class room.

~*~*~*🔮*~*~*~

Chapter 3: honesty is the best policy

(No ones p.o.v)

Rin ran out of the classroom with tears threatening to pour out of his eyes. The other cram school students who were standing outside of the classroom looked at the their new class mate with both confused and concerned expressions.

Yukio let out a sigh and walked out if the classroom, putting a normal expression on his face like none of this ever happened.

"I deeply apologize for the complications class. It is my first day teaching so I hope you can look past that mishap and we can continue with our lesson planned for the day."

"U-um. Yuki-ah! I mean, Okumura sensei. Is Rin-chan alright?" She asked sheepishly with a small blush. She was a terribly shy girl. "He looked upset." Everyone in the class had similar looks on their faces as they were all thinking 'oh, so that's what his name is!' He never actually introduced himself, he just walked into class.

"Rin will be fine". I hope. He thought that last part to himself.

They all went back into the classroom to continue with their lesson.

~*~*~*💎*~*~*~

Rin sat in his and Yukio's dorm room.

He was sad.
Confused.
And most of all embarrassed.

Sad because he was lied to all this time by his own boyfriend.
Confused on why he had done it.
And embarrassed because of how he had reacted.
Part of him feels what he did was logical. The other part of him feels like he was overreacting. He knows that he was lied to and that's bad, but maybe he didn't need to snap at Yukio and run out of the classroom crying like a baby in front of his new classmates. He definitely didn't make the best first impression. Now, their impression of him is whiny cry baby boy.