Chapter 10

7 o'clock came to be and Lynn laid in the bed in the Damien's room. Her leg pulled up in a super hero pose, her hand on her hip. She smiled down at herself, looking at her outfit he got for her. It had a lace garter belt connected to deep red stockings. The bra was see thorough with little roses over the nipples. The whole outfit fit her snug. She smiled laying on the bed, stretching softly he looked around his room. A medium sized desk with a mirror stood at the opposite side of the bed. The closet was in front of the bed. Lynn smiled while she stretched yawning softly. A soft was creaking was heard downstairs by the door. Lynn sat up in the bed. She resumed her position and waited for him to walk in.

The door swung open and stood there was Damien. He smirked at her, his dress shirt slightly unbuttoned. "Your looking very delicious kitten." Damien smiled at her striding over to her. Lynn sat up, her legs under her ass. "Thank you daddy." Lynn said with a soft smile on her face. Pulling his shirt over his head, he exposed his chest. Lynn bit her lip softly looking onto his chest. Damien made his way to her, grabbing her chin softly. "Don't bite your lip. Do you want daddy to get rough?" His head bent down to her ear. His breathe trailed down her neck making her shiver. "Yes." "Yes, what?" Damien growled as he pulled her closer. Lynn was like a ocean. She wanted to grab him and never let him go. Damien brought her closer, his hand lightly wrapping around her neck squeezing it. Lynn moaned softly. "Yes daddy..." She said as her eyes fluttered shut. Damien smiled softly bring his lips to her. Just before he could place his lips on hers, the door bell rung. Lynn's eyes shot open, enraged. Damien's did the same. "Who in the hell is coming to my house at seven fucking thirty?" Damien said under his breathe. "Wait here princess." He went to his closet grabbing a random, blank tee. Lynn sighed, sitting her legs crossed looking at Damien as he walked out.

He walked downstairs fixing his clothes as he opened the door. "Hello?" A copper haired man in some jeans and a black tee. "Hobbs? Your here. I called you like twenty times." Daimen sighed, rubbing his face is frustration. "Mary should've got the messages and should've told you that I was late today, so I got none of your messages." Lynn came outside of the room, in a robe she found, sitting at the top of the steps. "Sebastian, I have a ton of work to do, so please come back tomorrow." Sebastian looked over Damien's shoulder and spotted Lynn. "That's that she-devil that called me trash!" Sebastian pointed to Lynn, who waved cutely. "Who?" Damien turned around to see Lynn, sitting at the top of the steps. He glared at her angrily a soft growling coming from him. "Yes, that little shit!" Sebastian said angrily looking at her. Damien stuck up his finger, motioning Lynn to come here. She wrapped the robe around her tightly, coming down to Damien. She came up to him, standing by him staring at Sebastian.

"Lynn, did you call this man trash?" Damien growled at her. Sebastian noticed and smirked softly, knowing what Damien's "work" was. "Not directly. I just told him the trash man would be here in a hour." she said her head down, not daring to look Damien in the eyes. He sighed looked up at Sebastian. "I'm sorry Sebastian. Lynn, apologize to him." Lynn looked up, her eyes full of sorrow. "I'm sorry Mr. Sebastian." she looked into his eyes and he did the same for her. "Ah, no harm no foul sweetheart." A glaze of lust and longing came over his eyes but quickly left. Lynn backed up a bit, knowing what that look was. "Ok. Is that all?" Damien asked as he looked at Sebastian, watching the whole thing. "No, I'll talk to you tomorrow moring." Damien shook his head yes and said good bye to him. Lynn backed away from the door as Damien locked it.

There was a stale silence before Damien said something. "You are to never, ever talk to that man. Understand?" Damien voice was low and deep making Lynn a bit scared. "Y-yes daddy." she said softly. "Now, take off the robe." Lynn untied her robe looking down at the ground. It slipped to the ground slowly. Damien came up to her, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.

"Now listen and listen closely, you will not talk to another man without me present." he swatted her ass quickly causing Lynn to whimper. "That pussy is mine to touch and mine only, I catch you touching it, you will be punished." he smacked her ass again, leaving a wide and big hand print on her ass. Lynn yelped out, her ass sore and red and her middle soaked. "Understand?" "Y-yes daddy." she whimpered out. Damien picked her up wrapping her legs around him self. Lynn wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head closer to his neck. He smiled against her neck. "I'm guessing you really want this princess, huh?" Lynn whimpered rubbing her lower half against him. She shook her head yes. He smiled and held her ass, biting his lip. Damien brought his tounge out, licking up her neck slowly. Lynn shivered, her nails into his back. Lynn blushed deeply, closing her eyes tightly. Damien made it up the stairs, holding her closer. He laid her on the bed, smirking devilishly. Lynn looked at him a bit scared but very turned on.

Damien looked down at his at his shirt. Lynn looked down at his shirt, a medium sized wet spot was on his shirt. "Well then princess~" Damien laied her down, kissing down her neck slowly. Kissing her stomach getting to the waist of her thong.

"Don't squirm or I'll tie you down."

Lynn blushed deeply biting her lip in anticipation.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey yall. Ok heads up chapters will be wayyy later because of problems at home so maybe taking a month to update. So sorry in advance. As always vote comment and like
Love
Lina