Part 1

Violet~

I got ready to meet me wonderful mother in law and her husband. Note the sarcasm. Don't get me wrong, not all mother in laws are evil, but mine is another story. You see, I married a man that had a wife before me. No baby mama drama. She passed away a couple of years ago. He loved her a lot and to know that she was carrying their child was even more baggage. When I came in to the family, I thought there would be some hatred because of the color of my skin but there wasn't.

I looked up to see my husband walk in. I smiled at him. We gave been married for three years now and still no kids. I knew he wanted a baby badly and so did I but we seem to be having trouble.

 I knew he wanted a baby badly and so did I but we seem to be having trouble

That's where his mother comes in. After the second year of marriage she realized that we couldn't conceive as quickly as his passed wife. I knew she wanted to say something but she knew her place when it came to these things.

I looked in the mirror once I was finished. I loved my skin. Dark and beautiful. I never saw myself differently from anyone and I was very comfortable in my skin. "You look good enough to eat." He kissed my neck, nibbling it. I giggled softly and pat his chest. "No we have to hurry up and get to your mother's house. You know she hates it when we reach late."

He sighs and fixed his tie. "You're right, like always." I gave him a smile as he kissed my wedding ring. "Let's head out before I change my mind." He spoke kissing my earlobe.

~

~
~
~

When we entered the house, we were greeted by my brother in law, Jackson

"You're so beautiful! How could you choose him over me? I mean I got it going on!" He gave us a charming look and kissed my cheek

"You're so beautiful! How could you choose him over me? I mean I got it going on!" He gave us a charming look and kissed my cheek. "Well maybe it's the fact that I have a job, a car, my own place and I don't have to depend on mummy and daddy for everything." My husband shot back pulling me into his arms.

"You were always the possessive type." Jackson mumbles before leaving. I tuned to my husband. "Daniel! you are something else." He smirked. "You're mine and he knows not to bother me like that."

Later that night we all sat down and ate dinner. I glanced at my mother in law, Mei to see if she was gonna pull some slick shit but she didn't which was very off.

After the diner, I helped her husband, Jeon carry the dishes inside since Mei needed to talk to her son privately. " Don't mind my wife, she's just nosy and don't let anything she tell you get to you." He told me with a smile.

"I know my wife could be a bit of a...well..bitch." He chuckled at the end. I waited for him to continue, "But?" I pushed on and he shrugs.

"Oh that was it." Sometimes this man makes me wonder. "Go on and find your husband, I'll finish up here." I thanked him an went searching.

~
~
~

"Mom when we're ready to have kids, it'll happen!" I stopped in my tracks hearing Daniel. "For heaven sake's Daniel! You're 31! You're getting older and you need kids! That woman you drag around isn't going to give you any!"

I knew something was up. "That woman is my wife and you will respect her. We will have kids at our own pace." I felt like a disappointment. "Just you wait and see Daniel, she'll have you waiting for kids in your 40's."

"What you listening to?" A voice whispered in my ear as I turned to see Jackson smiling. "You need to stop with that before you get yourself killed." I whispered back and walked away from the door.

~
~
~
~
We waved god bye to them as we left the house. I ran my finger up his chest while he drove. "Wanna have some fun?" I nibbled his earlobe and he sighs. "I'm not in the mood babe." That's strange, he's always horny.

"You sure baby? I'll make you feel real good." He pulled into our garage and came out leaving me there. What's going on? Did his mother say something to him and I didn't hear?

I came out the car and followed him into our room.

"What's wrong baby?" I rubbed his chest. He gives me a tired look. "Not tonight baby, maybe later." I nod my head and change my clothes. He gave me a sweet kiss before going to bed. I gave a sigh, lying down besides him and fell asleep.