Chapter 2:The Reincarnation

After a few years later,the god finally reincarnated to a human and as he opened his eyes and he saw himself in somewhat inside a small cage and saw two big people standing in front of him, one is a man and another one is a woman with a smile on their faces and maybe both them look like is in the age of 30s, as he tried to talk to them but it failed and the words he said was messed up and sounded gibberish

"Aww how adorable!" said the woman with a wide smile and he somehow could understood their language very well.

Then the man picked me up and
Said to me with a proud voice "from now on you'll be the part of the family" he said

"and your name....will be... um...Alan,Alan Springfield"

"hello there little Alan I'm your mom!, please to meet you" as the woman became excited and claimed that she's my mother and she took Alan from that man and wrap Alan around her arm and put me in that small cage to let me go back to sleep.

Time Skip

Right now,I, Alan Springfield is now already 13 years old and I can speak and I also could run and walk around my village, named Arctia and my father is a farmer and his name is Lucas Springfield and he is 43 years old and usually, he sell his goods in the market and my mother is 42 years old and her name is Kayla Springfield and she does also help my father to sell his goods on the market.

Everytime my parents are busy on their jobs on the market selling goods. I usually wander around the village and suddenly saw a demi cat boy with blue hair and he was sitting on a dirty carpet in front of a weird looking shop, while his clothes are all dirty and ripped,and got many bruises all over his body.

I approach him and ask "hello my name is Alan Springfield and what's your name?"

He looked at me and he does not answer my question and I thought, maybe this boy can't speak or he didn't hear anything I said?,so I ask politely once again.

"hello,what's your name?"Alan questioned him.

He finally replied "I-I forgot my name"

He answered bluntly,while Alan was shocked because of his answer and thought how the hell did he forgot his own name!?and Alan was curious to know and ask him.

"h-how did you forgot your name!?"

"I-I don't know" he answered while looking pale with no emotion and Alan thought about something and said

"would you like me to give you a name?"

"oh, sure I guess" the boy answered.

"how about I'll give you a name,hmm...lets see...how about Kanata?" as Alan replied.

"T-That's a wonderful name!" he answered while smiling with kind hearted that he just got a new name and also Alan was happy because of his reaction.

"so your name is settled then,your name is Kanata" said Alan as he is now friends with Kanata.

Then Alan ask Kanata "hey Kanata,do you want to play with me?"

"no I can't,I am a slave and I have to wait for my master until he gives me permission to do so Alan and oh by the way, this is a slave shop Alan and you could really tell just by looking at their signs" Kanata replies and he chuckle quietly knowing that Alan didn't notice that he was talking to a slave in front of a slave shop.

"ohh,no wonder why this shop looks different from the others,so it was a slave shop all the time I came here" said Alan as he remembered how to tell the difference between the shops.

"oh and sorry, that was stupid of me to invite you to play with me" as he continued talking with shame and have red faces on him.

"Its fine anyway, everyone make mistakes all the time and its fun to talk to someone casually for a while again" said Kanata while smiling.

"what again!,were you this lonely all the time in the slave shop!?" Alan yelled.

"yes I am always lonely in the shop all the time, is something the matter?" Kanata replied.

"yes, it does matters!,by the way does the other slaves approached you and spoke to you?" Alan yelled while questioning Kanata.

"no, they usually try to beat me up in the basement and some just despised me because I'm a beast kin and just ignoring me while saying bad things about me" as Kanata answered calmly with a serious face.

"what, that is really bad you gotta do something about them or you're gonna get hurt again" Alan advised Kanata.

"it's fine, I'm not that injured and besides, my master already knew that I was beaten up by the others and got separated with all the other slaves" Kanata replied.

"b-but what if y-"as Alan was talking and suddenly got interrupt by Kanata and he said

"I know that you're trying to help me but just forget all about it and just accept that I'm a slave".

And Alan just accept it and make a promise and said to Kanata "someday,I'll buy you and set you free"

"really, you promise?" Kanata ask.

"I promise and someday you will be like me free to roam anywhere you like Kanata" Alan answered.

"I'll be waiting for you" Kanata replied while wishing good luck on their next meeting.

Kanata just smiled while shattering tears from his eyes as Alan return back to his home.

Tomorrow in the morning,Alan's father decided that the whole family is going to have a trip into the deep forest to gather some herbs and materials that was requested by the other villagers.

To be Continued