Chapter 3:The Invasion of the past

After the meeting between Alan and Kanata, Alan made a promise to Kanata and return home while Kanata patiently waiting for Alan to set him free from his slavery.

             History of this world:

A few years ago a large group of angels came down from the sky and stated that they are gods that created the humans and many people bowed because of their loyalty towards them and the Self Proclaimed Gods dominated most of the human countries and some people have been ordered to move to another place because there was not enough space for the Self Proclaimed Gods.

Many people have become homeless because of their orders,and some of them refused to do that and so all of the humans in their territory were all executed because of the Gods became annoyed by the humans for always disobeying their orders and placed a rule that says “all of our territories must have Gods living here only and forbids the others races to enter,if the people from the other races entered this land except the Gods shall be executed immediately” as the rule were introduced to all the dominated human countries in the past,were only filled with the angels only and all of the humans that is still in the country while hiding must leave the place immediately because it is dangerous to stay there and this incident created a border between the other races and the angels as the angels continued to rule the human's territories.

Meanwhile from Alan's throne, Angelica and Lucifer discuss about the angels disobeying their long forgotten master Alan's order,the one who reincarnated to a human,was stated in the book of fate that if they disobeyed his order,this could break out a long lasting war cause by them soon.

               Back to the present

Then,there was an very small army of 3 angels came out from their country and they were ordered to collect some humans to become their slave and take their all belongings and precious items back home and all the unguarded villages suddenly became the victim of the angels and after they were finished, many horrible things happened to all villages,the leader of the small army said to one of his comrades “hey you!,take this slaves back to the kingdom” while having a sadistic face and try to be more greedy and thought of something.

“understood!,but Captain where are you going?” as his comrade questioned him

“I'm going to get more slaves and their treasures ku hu hu hu!” as he cackled.

Suddenly, they were heading towards Alan's village to find more treasures and slaves to bring back home.

At noon,the Angels finally arrived to the peaceful village of Arctia and the villagers saw the Angels came quickly and suddenly panic as they went hiding in their houses and other places that is safe.

As Alan was away in the forest with his parents gathering some herbs and materials,he just noticed something bad is happening in the village because he heard the screams of the villagers and there was a huge smoke in the sky and Alan rushed to the village accompanied by his parents.

While Alan and his parents were on the way coming to the village many of the guards were killed by the angels while protecting the villagers.

“I-I refused to let you *cough* take villagers here and let them become your slaves!”said the guard with his last words coughing out blood out of his mouth.

“ku hu hu hu! what a stubborn creature,well at least there were a few of them agree to serve us” said the Captain of the angels and after a few minutes Alan and his parents arrived.

“damn,were already too late,many people have been sacrificed by that stupid Gods” said Alan's father angrily.

“t-this place suddenly give me a chill on my spine,m-maybe we should start searching for the others if they are still alive” as Alan's mother speak while frighten because of many bloods splashed on the route and buildings and also many of the building and houses are also burnt.

As the family searching for the survivors,Alan was searching his friend Kanata that he wanted to know if he is still alive and after he arrived at the slave shop he heard a scream of  a man being mugged and he screamed
“please don't kill me!,I don't have any money or any valuables right now!”

The angel answered “you're lying!,I saw you were hiding you're valuables somewhere or I'll have to kill you right now!”

“No!,don't kill me please I beg you” as the man begged.

“I gotta save him somehow” Alan thought to himself and desperately think a plan to help the man.

Suddenly,he saw the man is going to get killed by the angel's unsheathe sword and was trying to pierce his heart and Alan shouted “stop!” as he interrupts while he was frighten and suddenly a fire ball shoot out of his hand and quickly fly towards the angel and suddenly were hit and the angel yelled “ahh...how d-dare you burn m-me you brat! I'm the Captain of the angel” as he burn to ashes with his greed.

“that was weak,I didn't know that they can be killed this easy” Alan said

“t-thank you for saving me boy,and I didn't know you could also use magic” the man said.

“......t-this is the f-first time I used magic” Alan replied while suprised that he can use magic.

“o-oh really!,that's great news for you then, oh I almost forgot to introduce myself, I'am the slave merchant of this shop and my na—” as the man was talking and Alan suddenly interrupt while he was talking and said

“what!,do you happen to know a demi cat slave that was in front of your shop?”

“oh yes,he was sold to some rich girl while wearing armor if I am correct” the man answered

“I hope he will be fine with his new master,while taking good care of him” as Alan hope that Kanata he will be safe.

Then, Alan and his parents and also the villagers that were saved gathered together and will be start be moving to the capital which is more safer and have to live there since the village Arctia is destroyed and Alan told his father that he can use magic and Alan's father suggest that Alan should go and learn at Swordmage Academy to know more about his abilities and learn some sword technique that he's now a bit more reckless.

To be Continued