Chapter One, Life Changing

~Ink's P.O.V~

This Village is to small, I love it don't get me wrong it's just, nothing new every happens around here, well nothing interesting. I was walking past the docks and saw these beautifully carved ships, with bright colored paint. I sighed, walking away from the docks and to my front door I opened the door and walked in, then closed the door behind me. I looked at the time, 11:49 pm I stayed over time at the work shop today... I was walking up the stairs to my bedroom, then the bell rang, not just any bell the dock bell, that means... oh-no... I ran back down stairs to lock my door and Windows. Half way up the stairs I hared a small tap on the door, as I slowly walk back down the stairs the tap got louder, it went in to a knock..

They knocked again..

....

And Again..

....

Then it was gone, the knocking had stoped, I was at the bottom of the stairs about to walk back up them. Then gunshots fired through my door, I quickly ran back up stairs and into my bedroom locking the door behind me. I got my satchel with all my paints, drawings and other stuff. I had a ladder in my room that could go to the roof, I began to climb up it until..

Knock knock knock...

"I know your in there~"

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I flinched back from the banging on the door, I swiftly climbed onto the roof and looked out to see what had happened. I gasped, the village was burning down... Pirates every where.. thankfully everyone inside the village has evacuated safefully. The door in my room was blown down with a gun, I looked down seeing how high I was and it was pertty high up, I saw these bags of grain in a pile so I went for it. I jumped down and landed on the bags, I got up and ran the frist place I could think of was the docks so I ran to them. It was so foggy that you could hardly see anything, all of the ships were burning... but off in the distance I could make out a ship.

 but off in the distance I could make out a ship

(Yep, love pinterest)

The ship was coming into the docks, once it pulled in the docks the people, geussing the crew, jumped off onto the dock right infront of me I turned around about to run back but I stoped...
There was a pirate, a tall black boned, his face was hidden by the shadow of his pirate hat. He tapped his foot. TAP TAP TAP. All I saw was a yellow devilish grin.

BANG!

I felt a pain shot through my leg..

Everything went black..