Chapter two, bullet proof.

~Inks P.O.V~

I woke up with a pain in my head, and my leg. I sat up up to see what happen or where I am... I was in a room.. on.. a ship...

(Never give my pinterest)

I was laying on a small pile of blankets, I went to stand up but fell in pain I help back a scream trying not to cry, I look down at my leg to see it rapped in a bloody cloth. I got shot. That's why I  blacked out.. I couldn't  move my leg without screaming, then I hared muffled voices coming from outside the room.

"Yes, Capt'in!"

"What about the girl?" A dark and mysterious voice said.

"I think she's still asleep, sir."

I hared the tapping of his foot again just like last time. I couldn't move so I layed my head down on the blankets and tryed to sleep again, the door creeks open, they walk towards me, I feel them touch my leg I flinched in pain.
"Get up, your not asleep." The voice said, I didn't move I was to scared to move.
"I said get up!" I flinched again, I opened my eyes and looked at the same black boned skeleton, but I could see his face this time, he had red, yellow and black eyes, they were amazing and he had blue lines coming from his eyes. He wore a dark brown boots and had a long coat on, it hung down to his shins the top of his coat was a dark brown and fated into a dark blue. He also had a long pirate hat on and it had two feathers, one dark red, and the other dark blue.
"Get up!!" He glared at me, grabbing my arm and yanking me to my feet.

I screamed in pain and fell back to the floor crying. He sighed and keeled down beside my leg, he unwrap the cloth on my leg; it was bleeding a lot. (By the way Ink is a girl and she is wearing a dress that goes to her shins) He stood up and pulled out another piece of cloth and keeled back down beside me.
"This will sting a little~" He got some water and proud it on the bullet wound.
....

....

....

"AAAHHHHHH!!!!" I let out a blood curdling scream, and it seem like it was hurt his ears. I soon ran out of breath to scream and started wheezing, I couldn't get any of my breath. All I could do was wheezing, the black boned man pushed me back and made me lean on the pile of blankets. He put his hand on my chest, my heart was racing from the pain.
"Calm down, the pain will leave in a second, just breath." He said calmly, I took or tryed to take a deep breath and started coughing, after that I finally caught my breath he stood up.
"I am Error, The most feared Pirate in the seven seas~" He took his hat off and bowed.
"And who might you be?~" He asked putting the hat back on the head, I looked at him for a few seconds and hesitated.
"I'm.. Ink, an artist without friends... or family.." I muttered the last part, He looked kinda surprised but shock it off and held out his hand. I looked at him like he was stupid, but I took his hand anyways he helped me up and threw my arm over his shoulder, our faces inches away.

"CAPTAIN!! SHIP IN THE PRONT BOUND!!"