Chapter Four, New comers? (Pt. 1)

~Error P.O.V~

It was late at night, everyone has gone to there sleeping quarters, I stayed out looking over the ocean just thinking to myself. Something has been bothering me for awhile now..
'Why did I save her?' I mean other than someone to talk to, but why did I save her?.. There was a slight creek in the wooden floor, I quickly pulled out my sword and put it to who ever neck was behind me. It was Ink. She started trembling, I didn't mean to scare her, I pulled my sword away from her and and put it back in its holder.
"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be up at this time of night." I said trying not to make her more scared then what she was. Soon enough she claimed down enough to finally talk.
"I-I was just walking around, I still haven't seen the whole ship yet." She said it with a soft smooth voice, I smiled, or tryed to smile softly. She saw this and snickered at me.
"Hey! It's not easy being a pirate, okay?!" I puffed out my cheeks blushing a little.
"Oh really? I thought it would be easy, you know being a heartless captain of the seven seas~" she teased me, running her finger across my cheek, I pushed her hand away she olny giggled more, then I smirked.
"Well if it's so 'easy' why didnt you sell away from that island?~" I teased back, walking closer to her, she backed away but soon backed into the wooden Pole in the middle of the ship.
"W-Well, I had work! Responsibility's! A-And why are you getting so close to me?!" She yelled, Heh I have to ambit she is cute like this, What? I'm a pirate I can do whatever I want.~

"So? You could have left that all behind and selled the seas with a crew of people." I said looking down at her, I lifted her chin so she could look at me, we both blushed. I slowly closed the gap, Lol, you thought I kissed her lips, no, I kissed her forehead.
"You should go get some sleep, there's a big day tomorrow." I said, she looked a little confused but I pushed her to the door where she could go to her room.
"Good night, love~" I winked at her in a flirty way before closing the door with her in it.

~Time skip, to morning~

~Ink P.O.V~

I woke up to someone shaking me, I rubbed my eyes to make the blurryness to go away and saw Error towering over me. He looked really happy.
"Come on we're here, let's go!" He said/yelled I looked at him confused again, I geuss this is what he was talking about last night, I got out of bed wearing the same dress as yesterday, well i didn't really have anything else to wear so. I walked up above deck and saw a beautiful island, there were flowers and huge trees, it looked kinda like a oceanof trees. The Ship stopped mid ways from the shore, and then we had to get on littler boats, I got on one with Error and one of his crew members, He was rowing the boat while Error sat in the middle, me on the other hand, was on my knees on the front of the small boat excited to get off!! Once the boat stopped at shore I jumped out about to run into the huge forest until Error grabbed my wrist.
"And where do you think your going?" He asked with a smile, he already knew what I wanted, I wanted to explore! I looked at him with big puppy eyes, he olny looked away.
"Fine, you can explore, but just wait, let my crew scout the island frist." He said letting go of my wrist, I nodded as his crew went off to make sure there were no dangers. About 30 minutes later the crew came back with a person, she was beautiful, she had a tail and ears of a Fox, they were the color of Ash. She was struggling to get free from them.
"Polly!! I call Polly!! Which means you have to bring me to yo-" she started but crew boy cut her of by saying he knows the code. Error was on the ship so it would take him a moment to get back here, but soon enough he came and he took out his sword and held it under her chin to lift it up. Even I was scared..
"What do we have here?" He asked, she started to tremble but keep her angry face.
"You have come on MY land!! And I want you off of it to!!" She yelled back, Error olny laughed, the girl looked over at me, then back at Error. She just elbowed the boy on her right then stabbed the one on her left, She then grabbed me from behind and held her dagger to my neck.
"Now, we wouldn't want her to get hurt would we?" She said, I started to tear up Error growled at her, she then pushed me into Error knocking him down she made a run for it to the forest but not in time, Error had pulled out a gun and shot her. All I saw was she fell and started to whimper, we both got back up and walked towards her Error pointed his gun at her head, I couldn't let this happen!!
"Error stop this!! You can't do that it's wrong and you know it!!" I shouted stepping infront of her to protect her, She olny looked about 19, still young.

Whoo!! Cliffhanger welp anyways hope you enjoyed and a little heads up, That Fox girl is my OC, and I want you to geuss her name. If you read my Fallacy x Encre book you would already know who she is. But until next time!

Chow~