Chapter Three, A fight to live for.

~Ink P.O.V~

Error looked back at me.
"What kinda ship?" He asked in a dark sinister tone.
"W-well sir.. It's Captain Nightmare's ship.." he said in a shaky voice, Error mumbled something I couldn't hear but he sounded mad. He then walked out the room, dragging me with him, his gaze looked to see a pitch black ship. He glared back at the ship as he did again drag me to the bottom of the deck where these cells were, He opened one of them and lookd at me.
"Go." I looked at him like he was completely stupid.
"You can not make me go into some, discussing, moldy, roach infested cell!" I said almost yelling at him, he glared at me.
"Fine. If you don't go the easy way, looks like your going the hard way!" He grabbed my arm and flung me into the nasty cell, making me hit my knee onto the damp salty floor where my wound was. I grasped my knee almost crying when we hared a loud BOOM of a canno, Error slammed the cell door then he rushed to the upper deck. Not even 20 minutes later a pirate ran up to my cell, Not just any pirate, he was black boned with these tentacles they were dripping some kind of black ooze. He opened up the cell door, cause SOME ONE DIDNT CLOSE IT ALL THE WAY. He reached his hand out for me.
"I am Captain Nightmare, Either you can come with me or rouht on this ship." Nightmare had a deep, smooth voice. I thought for a moment,
'If I go with him he'll probably let me live for a shorter time then what I would live here but, if I stay here, with Error...'
"Come on girl!! I don't have all day!!" He yelled at me, I shook my head, he frowned.
"It wasn't a choose girl." He smirked and grabbed me with one of his nasty slimy tentacles and ran back to the upper deck, There was dust and dead body's everywhere. I wanted to scream, I turned my head to see Error fighting a few of Nightmares crew members Error pushed them off the side of the boat and turned to see Nightmare Holding me, Error growled.
"Well now~ did I finally find your weak spot?~" Nightmares grip on me made me yell, it was hurting me, badly.
"Let her go Nightmare, she's not in this fight!!" Error yelled, Nightmare backed up to the Egde of the boat and held me over and above the oceans waves, Errors face went into shock.
"You wouldn't dare." He said sternly, Nightmare loosened his grip a little.
"Oh~ I would~" He smirked, Error lunged at Nightmare, as Nightmares smirk became a smile... Then...

He..

Dropped Me...

I screamed to the top of my lungs, until I was srounded by water my wounded leg started stinging with pain from the salt water. I could reach the top, I was so close I couldn't hold my breath, I was in shock I couldn't swim I was drowning...

Everything went black, AGAIN!

~Error P.O.V~

After Nightmare dropped her I threw my sword at him, it hit him and hurt him. Nightmare and the rest of his crew retreated, I took off my coat and my hat then jumped into the water after Her. 'Hopefully I'm not to late..' I swam all the way to the bottom of the ocean floor, I saw her she just lost her breath, I rapped my arms around her waist and swam back to the top where my crew threw down a rope for me. After we Were on the deck she woke up, coughing up water she looked at me.
"Thank you.." she said in a soft voice then past out again, the crew threw a blanket over me.
"Get her somewhere dry and warm." I order.
"Aye Capt'in!!" The crew yell back, they then picked her up and took her to the olny other bed room on this ship, see there's olny two rooms that have a comfortable bed that's mine, which is really huge and has all my maps, charts and other stuff in and then there's the bed room that is smaller than mine which olny has a bed and a desk.

I sighed walking over to the side of the boat picking up my coat and Hat putting them back on. I then leaned on the railing just thinking of what happen..
'Why did I get protective about her, all i wanted her for was art and so company, other than Fredrik (Fresh, cause the name fresh is just, not with the whole pirate think to me, I'll probably say fresh sometimes other times it will be Fredrik)
But I think its kinda nice to have a girl on the ship.

Is that a bad thing?

Okay! Hello fellow readers! Finally done with another chapter hope you enjoy!

Chow!

P.S not my art, this is just what Error looks like cause I'm to lazy to explain!! Okay!! Bye-bye now!!