Chapter Five, New Comers (Pt. 2)

~Ink P.O.V~

Error looked at me in anger, he slowly lowered his gun and put it back in its pouch. I turned around to see the girl holding onto her side, or her waist I couldn't really tell, I bent down close to her, she tried to slide away but I stopped her. She looked terrified, I slowly moved her hands away from the wound, I saw that the bullet scrapped her side my eyes widened, she was loosening blood. I picked her up and threw her arm over me shoulder helping her walk to the small camp that Errors crew set up, I layed her down on the small towel and lifted up her shirt to see the wound. It was bad, I immediately grabbed some bandages and rapped it around her, thankfully the bleeding stopped but she was out she lost to much blood. So she sleep for a few hours I sat there and watched her making sure if she woke up, she wouldn't run. Error insisted that I rest, because it was getting late, but I told him no that I would be alright.
"Ink, come on the sun is setting, you should really get some rest... please..." He mumbled the last part but I still shook my head, he looked pissed. "Now listen here woman! I have spent the last three days trying to find this island! And I'm not going to waist it, waiting for her to heal or for you to not be by my side!!" He yelled, I stood up, crossed my arms and looked him in the eyes.
"Now you look here! I am not stopping you from exploring and I could care less that you spent the last three days looking for this place!!" I yelled back, at frist he looked shocked.
"Oh, hoho, you pushed the limit now!!" He shouted, he then lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, he started walking to the nearest tent there was. He walked in with me struggling to get out of his grip, and he threw me down onto a small little cot, or bed, big enough for two.
"Now, listen I'm not letting you out of my sight! So your going to sleep even if that means I'm sleeping with you!" I blushed madly at what he just yelled, He turned his back away from me to close the tent door(?) But before he could turn back around I booked it throw the entrance, but sadly he grabbed me by the waist and and pulled me down into his lap sitting on the bed.
"Let me go! You disgusting, stingy, nasty, handsome beast!" I didn't realize what I said, until I said it. I stop struggling and blushed even more than what I was.
"Heh you think I'm handsome, well if that's so, I think your cute~" He said smooth, and soft, I could feel my haret beating faster, and faster, as my blush increased. I held my breath he hugged me closer, he layed back with me in his arms, my back was to his chest he cuddled with me, he also took off his coat, hat, boots and my boots too.
"Now, sleep please I'll get someone to watch over her, make sure she doesn't run." He said, he left a small space between me and him because I knew he hated being touched.

~~Time Skip to morning~~

Also a cliff hanger!!!! I'm so sorry that it's been taking so long my fellow readers... I hope ya can forgive me!! And until next time!!

Chow~