*Dramatic Boom* TAGGED

So yay, I got tagged lets begin!

1. I am thirteen

2. My birthday is November 22

3. I am a geek

4. I have many friends but I'm not popular, because I'm in that group of friends where everyone is wired, lol, and it's definitely not the cool kids group.

5. I get hurt every easily but try not to show it

6. I'm not smart.. say if there was a test and I had to take it, I have to go with a group of kids to another class room to test, so I guess I'm an Ed.

7. I was supposed to have a sister and a brother, but they sadly died before they were born but I have a brother now he's 22.

8. I like to role play a lot, if you want to Rp with me, just comment and tell me and I will, lol

9. I always try to be the mother of my group of friends (which I am) as in i help when someone's hurt, i can cheer them up when sad, and I can easily hide my depression. (I only have a little depression if that makes since, i stay happy for my friends not just for my self)

10. My favorite animal is a black or white fox.

11. I LOVE to draw and sing

12. Im short... I'm 5'2... pertty much all my friends are taller than me...

13. My favorite OTP is Ink and Error, Poth (goth and pallete), crossmare, and if I had to chose between any of the AU characters to date, It's Dream, so back off!! Mine!! *hiss* (or Fresh! Like I said I'm a geek back off!!)

Tags
Hipsters84
KobiBailey6
Siana246
A2Ciana
WolfGirl_Trendy
nacho_fish
skyechan1
Imprint_Sans77
Thank you so much Eclipse618!

Sadly.. I don't have that many people on wattpad.. so thanks for reading!! And until next time!!

Chow~