23:: Not Again Part:2

Damian

I woke up to nothing but cold.
The last thing I could remember was hearing a voice, and then everything went black. That voice.

Mother.

I sat up and looked around.
It was a dimly lit room, the only light source being moonlight coming through a small barred window near the ceiling. It seemed to be snowing outside, which would explain the cold.
The walls, stone. The only door, iron.

I then noticed something in the corner.

Marina.

I quickly got up and ran across the room to where she was.
"Marina, wake up. Come on, please wake up." I repeated while gently shaking her.
Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me "Damian? Wha-where are we?" She asked looking at her surroundings.
"I don't know. But I do know who took us-"
"Thalia." She cut me off "I know."
"This could get really bad." I said in a slightly shaky voice.
"Wha-what if they take away our memories again." Anxiety spread through me the second she said it and I looked around the room.
I went up to the bars on the open window and shook them. They didn't budge.
I walked over to the door and examined it, trying to find a way to open it. Nothing.
I walked back over to Marina and sat down beside her. "It'll be ok. The others will find us. They've probably already tracked us. Or at least have a good guess as to where we are."
"Damian, we're not wearing our suits. What if they didn't track us." I only now realized that we were wearing white sweatpants and white t-shirts.
Meaning all our trackers were gone and there was no way to radio the others. Fuck.

"I-it'll be ok. The others will find us and we'll be back home before you can say-"

"Glad to see you two are up." Mother walked in with 4 guards following after her.
Marina and I seemed to shrink under their gaze, as if we were six years old and being scolded for pulling a prank.

"Mother why are we here!?" I asked with a hard glare and hatred in my voice.

"That's for me to know and you too find out shortly. In fact, sooner that you think." She smirked and I had no time to react as the four guards that had followed mother in grabbed Marina and I.
We faught against them as much as we could, but it was no use. Mother must have them on some sort of steroid.

The two holding me chained me to the wall, and the two holding Marina started following mother out the door.

" NO! DON'T YOU DARE TOUGH HER OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!!!" I yelled as I faught against the metal that bound me to the wall.

Marina started fighting against the guards even harder as she continuesly yelled for me "DAMIAN! HELP! DAMIAN!"
" MARINA!" I continued to fight, the sound of the metal chains crashing against the stone wall mixing in with our screams. "MARINA, I'LL-" The door slammed shut and I was left with silence "find you."

~Marina pov~
I continued to fight against the ,surprisingly strong, guards as they dragged me down the hall.
After a while I tired myself out and started walking as the guards still held onto both my arms. The two that grabbed Damian walking behind us, and Thalia in front.

" Where are you taking me?" No answer "Are you going to erase my memories again?" I asked with fear. Still no answer. "You know they'll find us, right? They always will. They'll take out every single one of your idiot followers and then take you out. You might as well just hand us back over to them." I continued talking about how we were going to escape without missing a beat. But the truth was, I wasn't sure they would. Our trackers are gone, and there's no telling what happened after I blacked out. For all I know, the others could be dead.
We stopped at a door. It was just like all the others we had passed, there was nothing special about it...but then again, I had no idea what was on the other side.
"-and Damian will probably kill all of you when I see him again-" they opened the door to reveal a pitch black room. It was empty from what I could tell, but I truly didn't know considering the only light soarce was coming from the torches that sat on the wall in the hallway outside of the room.

Thalia roughly shoved me into the unlit room and then got right up in my face and said "Oh, you'll never see Damian again." She spat his name like it was garbage "In fact," she stepped away from me and out into the hallway "you'll never see anyone ever Again."

Then the door shut

And I was left to drown in the darkness.