Heres To All The Good Dads

heres to all the dads that are good dads.

To the dads that dont abandon their kids for drugs and hoes.

To the dads that dont blame their kids for the mistakes THEY MADE.

To the dads that actually give a shit.

To the dads that their kids dont have to check every jail in the state and the next one over to find them when they disappear again.

To the dads that love their kids and show up to their kids big events.

To the dads that dont leave the pregnant mother when he finds out that shes pregnant.

To the dads that dont make their kids pity them and then do nothing to fix what they said they wanted to change.

To the dads that dont blame their son(s) and/or daughter(s) for "not contacting me enough to make plans" when it was really their fault for not contacting the kids enough to make the fucking plans.

To the dads that do everything in their power to make their kids happy before they make themselves happy.

To all the dads that are the complete opposite of mine and my honey's dads.

Because it affects us.

It really does.

It hurts.

We feel unwanted or like a mistake or whatever.

It fucking sucks.

And karma's a bitch.

So if you are a shitty dad, straighten the fuck up because payback's a bitch and has no mercy for you stupid ass motherfuckers.