020. YOUTUBE / REAL LIFE!

YOUTUBE / REAL LIFE!

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆

Salem sat on the couch in his living room. A camera sat up in front of him as he waited for Jimmy to leave for work before he started filming—Jimmy was being far too loud for him to start with him in the house. Salem let out an obnoxiously loud groan as if to tell Jimmy to get out of the house. Jimmy shut a cabinet and turned to look at Salem. He picked his bag of chips up off the counter as he turned.

He spoke with a mouthful of chips, ❝This is my house too, ya know!❞ He flipped Salem off before shoving his hand back into the bag. He pulled multiple chips out, shoving them into his mouth.

Salem playfully rolled his eyes, ❝You have work and I have a video to film! Go away, please.❞ Salem dragged the 'o' in go out as Jimmy laughed and put away the bag of chips he was eating. He walked into the living room, grabbed his phone and keys, and waved them at Salem.

He stopped at the door and turned back to Salem, ❝Fine, I'm going. I know when I'm not wanted.❞ He wiped a fake tear away.

❝Obviously not or you wouldn't still be living here,❞ Salem called out as Jimmy had went to open the door. He turned back, looking at Salem in utter betrayal. Salem laughed loudly, ❝I'm kidding! I love you, Jimmy!❞ Salem began curling into a ball as Jimmy walked over towards him, ❝Jimmy! Jimmy! No! I was kidding. Please do not kill me, fuck!❞ Salem ran off the couch into the living room. The two boys laughter was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

❝Ah, yes. It definitely is my time to go now. Your boyfriend has arrived.❞ Jimmy wiggled his eyebrows at Salem as he walked backwards towards the front door. Salem walked back into the living room and jumped onto the couch. Jimmy looked back at Salem after opening the door, ❝Get your feet off the couch, you fucking oaf!❞ He turned back to the person at the door, letting out a big sigh, ❝Good luck. He's a fucking mess.❞ And with that, Jimmy was gone.

The person stuck their head in the open door and made eye contact with Salem, ❝Can I come in? Or?❞ Salem chucked a pillow at boys head. The boy just barely managed to catch it.

❝No, Tom, you cannot enter my home. You have to stand outside while I sit inside and that's how we're gonna film the video. You're just gonna be offscreen screaming voice from outside my house. Because that's clearly how you make youtube videos.❞

❝Well, I didn't want to just walk in!❞ Tom defended as he walked into the house, tossing the pillow back onto the couch. He shut the door before spinning to look at Salem, ❝Do you want this locked?❞

❝If I didn't live in a super fucking sketchy neighborhood, I'd say no. Sadly, my neighbors across the street this morning were fucking on the porch and my neighbors to right were videoing. So, yes. Please shut the door.❞ Tom locked the door before taking a seat on the far end of the couch. Salem sent Tom a 'what-the-fuck' look, ❝I know I'm not you're favorite person, Tom but there is no way in hell I'm sitting my camera like all the way in the kitchen just so you can sit that far away from me.❞ The sarcasm of Salem's words caused Tom to laugh as he moved down the couch. 

❝Gonna be honest, I was expecting you to live in one of those expensive like glass looking houses that all youtubers live in,❞ Tom spoke as he sat back on the couch.