050. VOICEMAIL!

VOICEMAIL!

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆

June 12, 2018, 7:40am
From Tom to Salem

Hey, I know you're still at work but I read your note and I just wanted you to know that it was really sweet and I loved it. Also, about the sleeping on your chest thing, I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm always the big spoon.

Kidding. I know I always end up sleeping on your chest. I just really like listening to your heartbeat when I sleep.

I know I'm spamming your voicemails and it's probably gonna annoy the hell out of your cause I know you hate voicemails but I really kind of needed to say these things out loud, ya know?

I don't know why but I just felt like I had to say this stuff out loud. So get ready for ten thousand more voicemails, baby.

So remember when I asked you out? And I took you to IHop? The reason for that was because your work and that table we sat at—that was the first place we actually met in person. I thought it would be sentimental. It just didn't seem right for me to ask you to be my boyfriend anywhere but there.

When we first started talking though, I thought you were the biggest nerd ever. But in a cute way, ya know? I think part of me always liked you, honestly.

And I want you to know that when I read what you said about me only saying this when I mean it and it being ok if I can't say it yet and all that and I do mean this when I say it and I can say it now

Salem, I am utterly in love with you. We may only be two months into this relationship but I love you and I, truthfully, don't ever want to love anyone else.

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆

NOTE!
5.19.18
WELCOME TO THE END OF ALIEN HUNTING!

THE SEQUEL, BY YOUR SIDE, WILL BE
PUBLISHED LATER (MAYBE) AND A
CHAPTER WITH THE LINK WILL BE ADDED.
SO MAKE SURE YOU WATCH OUT FOR
IT AND READ THE SEQUEL BECAUSE
TOM AND SALEM'S STORY IS NOT
OVER YET, FOLKS!

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆