048. REAL LIFE!

REAL LIFE!

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆

          Tom and Salem were in Salem's bedroom engaging in a pretty intense make out session when the bedroom door slammed open and Gus came running in. He stopped, his face scrunching up, when seeing the boys. They pulled apart, faces red.

          "Gross," he crossed his arms. "Stop doing that and gimme my gift from Sebby." He pulled one arm out, put a joking angry face arm, and pointed a finger at the boys, "Now!"

          "Me and Tom were in the middle of something, ya know, Gus?"

          "Yeah, keyword: were. I'll be in the living room and the couch awaiting my gift. Bring it quickly, peasant." He held his head high and marched dramatically from the room. Tom laughed at the kid and Salem laid his head back on his bed. Tom was propped up on the bed by his arm and looked over his shoulder at Salem, who laid with his eyes closed and arms resting on his forehead.

Tom smiled at the boy and leaned back to press his lips against Salems. Salem's eyes opened momentarily before closing again. He moved his heads to Tom's cheeks and kissed the boy back.

          Salem was about to deepen the kiss when a knock interrupted them, "Yo, Gus says if he doesn't have his gift within the next two minutes, he's burning the house down. Just thought you should know. Jimmy out!"

          The two watched Jimmy walk away and Salem sighed, "I guess we have to go give the little shit his gift." Tom rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's overdramatic tone. They stood and got off the bed. Salem walked around the bed, grabbing Tom by the collar of his shirt, "This," he motioned between them and the bed, "Is not over. We will be making out again later."

          "I'm perfectly fine with that."

          "It's 'cause I'm a great kisser, right?"

          "Suddenly, I'm not perfectly fine with that," Tom joked before pecking Salem's cheek and leaving the room. Salem followed after him, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and laying his head on Tom's shoulder from behind. On the way there, Salem stopped to grab a box hidden in one of the closets in the hall.

          "Finally!" Gus exclaimed as they entered the living room. He held his hands out when seeing the box, "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!"

"Ask nicely," Salem attempted to speak in a stern voice but it came across as more of a teasing tone. Salem had yet to perfect his stern parenting voice. Tom didn't think he ever would, honestly.

"Give it to me, now!" Gus whined, huffing. Salem stood in place. Gus crossed his arms together across his chest once again and pouted. "Please!" He yelled. Salem still didn't move, a mischievous smile forming on his face. "Meanie," Gus hollered before getting up and running for Salem. Salem didn't get a chance to reply before Gus grabbed the box and ran for his room.

"Gus!" Tom called after the child. Salem stood, dumbfounded. After the shock wore off, Salem followed Tom and Jimmy to Gus's bedroom. By the time they entered the room, Gus had already ripped all the wrapping paper off the box and was about to rip the box open. "Gus," Tom yelled, running across the room and jumping onto the bed before snatching the box away.