033. ARTICLE!

【   ARTICLE!  】

☆ ━━━━━━━━━━ ☆

TOM HOLLAND'S GOT A CRUSH?
JJ Abrams    May 9, 2018   6:02AM

          A post and delete by Zendaya Coleman—A television and movie actress that has won over the internets heart—has brought up suspicion of Tom Holland having a possible crush. And yes, I know what you're thinking and no, it is not Zendaya herself. Though, many people have been theorizing a secret relationship between the two since Spiderman: Homecoming.

          The crush appears to be on someone named Salem. After further research, it was found to be a guy causing slight confusion to rise within a few coworkers and I. We looked into the situation, trying to find a post or an interview, anything really, to confirm or deny the topic of Tom Holland's sexuality. In no way do we mean to out Holland through this—in the end this could all just be a simple "man crush" or he really could have a crush on this Salem character. We found nothing, so therefore we will not be making any direct claims on his sexuality.

          What you are able to read is theory only. We are not in anyway saying any of this is confirmed or true. We are merely taking what we have found from social media and putting down a possible theory on the situation.

          So if you missed it, the post and delete from Zendaya read: "me, texting tom: the gays are taking over and salems the queen" followed by "TomHolland96: im trynna be his king"

And upon some further investigation, we were able to find this Salem persons account and even more on their friendship—or relationship?

The two have been spotted out together in public on a couple occasions, some even with a child, who we found to be named Gus and the purest thing in the world! Salem and Tom appear to be very close, but have not shown any super intimate moments that could rise any ideas of them being in a relationship. And again, I know what you're thinking: the two could just not be fans of PDA.

But when you're looking at Salem's Instagram (salemwitch), Salem appears to be a very open who is definitely not afraid to be public about things. He has very publicly flirted with Tom on both Instagram and Twitter.

Personally, the two appear to just have a very silly friendship. From Salem's flirting to Salem's rants about Tom blocking him—all in good fun, of course.

(but also personally, they would be cute together.)

Again, in no way are we confirming anything or claiming anything to be true here, but the two do appear to be close. And there has been some talk of the two going on a trip together soon? Hm, maybe a romantic getaway?

comments!

salem amBROsia hey uhh my instagram is actually salembitch not witch so if u could fix that so i can get clout off this that would be gr10 😩✊👀 salemwitch is some like hardcore goth chick's black magic page

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆

NOTE!
5.6.18
hey guess who didn't forget to triple update

☆  ━━━━━━━━━━  ☆