The Hau'oli Cemetery.

After capturing Rockruff Ginger went and battled old Hala, he gave a good fight and yet Ginger beat him, once her Pokémon were rested and ready Ginger continued on her route to the Verdant Cave to start her first island trial. Yet with Hau and Lillie in Hau'oli City Ginger had to see what they had to show her throughout the small city. While exploring the city Ginger did in fact meet two goons from Team Skull, along side Ilima, the two battled the goons and they ran off. After Hau and Lillie finished showing Ginger about she noticed that it was getting dark, yet she didn't mind it and continued on to Verdant Cave. Ginger had her Cottonee, who was sitting in his trainers arms, and Rockruff, who was perched on her trainers shoulder, as she walked along.
      Not even to far up the hill of Route 2 Ginger felt a cold chill run down her spine, the Alola region was very warm even at nights so Ginger knew what this cold front had to be. Looking to her right Ginger could barely see a clearing, her Cottonee and Rockruff where letting soft growls and hums escape and Ginger knew then what exactly this clearing was. Retiring her Pokémon to their Pokéballs she called out a trusted friend she knew wouldn't get scared, Cyndaquil. As Cyndaquil jumped on Gingers shoulder she made her way to the clearing, where she found out it was indeed a cemetery. Letting a soft hum escape her lips Ginger walked about as she looked around at the different graves and payed her respects for the resting souls.
      Yet Ginger knew there were some souls that couldn't rest, she felt a small breath on the back of her neck that wasn't Cyndaquil. Taking a soft breath Ginger slowly turned to see a Misdreavus floating there, once it noticed Ginger saw them it released a shout to scare the mortal, and it did. Ginger let a shriek out as she stepped back and the sudden shout, which caused the ghost type Pokémon to laugh at it's well done job of scaring.
"H-Haha, you got me good.." Ginger said with a soft smile, she knew ghost type Pokémon were tricksters that liked to scare the living and Misdreavus was indeed one of them.
The Misdreavus giggled as it floated about Ginger letting giggles escape as it did so,
"Well, little one, we need to go now. I have an island challenge to do." Ginger said as she went to continue walking, only to have the Misdreavus follow her.
The Misdreavus followed Ginger till she was almost to where her first trial was, and through the whole way the tricky ghost type kept scaring her until finally she couldn't take it,
"That's it, Misdreavus, you're getting it now. Cyndaquil, let's put this Trickster in its place!" Ginger said as she held her arm out as Cyndaquil ran down her arm and jumped into battle.
The Misdreavus laughed as it too jumped into battle,
"Rotom Dex, scan please." Ginger said as she shouted for Cyndaquil to use Flame Wheel.
"On it! Zzt! Misdreavus the Screech Pokémon. What makes it happy is imitating the voices of weeping people and scaring everyone. It doesn't deal well with domes who aren't easily frightened." Rotom said as it looked at Ginger.
"That explains why it wouldn't leave me alone, I easily get scared with Ghost Pokémon not knowing what they can do." Ginger said as she shouted Cyndaquils next attack.
The battle was almost over, Misdreavus had pulled every trick it could to try and win, yet Ginger saw through them since this tricky ghost had used them before while leaving the cemetery.
Taking her chance Ginger pulled a Luxuryball from her bag and chucked it at the ghost type, capturing them within the black and gold ball. It shook once, twice, three times, there was a pause before a small click was heard, Ginger smiled as she sighed, remembering that the Luxuryball was what it's named stated and was luxurious to Pokémon. Walking over she picked up the ball and smiled softly as she welcomed Misdreavus to her family.
"Congrats Ginger! Zzt-Zzt!" Rotom said with a smile as he few over to the trainer.
"Thanks Rotom." Ginger said as she then looked at Cyndaquil who was glowing.
"Zzt! Cyndaquils evolving!" Rotom said as he couldn't wait to scan the new Pokémon,
"Cyndaquil?" Ginger asked as she watched her best friend change before her eyes.
Cyndaquils form grew as he stood up and grew a good bit, the glow bursted off the new Pokémon as he cried his new name, flames erupting from his head and bottom.
"Wow! Zzt! Quilava! Quilava, the Volcano Pokemon. Quilava keeps its foes at bay with the intensity of its flames and gusts of superheated air. This Pokémon applies its outstanding nimbleness to dodge attacks even while scorching the foes with flames." Rotom said as he looked Quilavas new form up and down.
Ginger, tucking the freshly caught Pokémon in her bag, walked over to greet Quilava, kneeling down to his height she smiled,
"Well I have one question, can you still ride on my shoulder?" Ginger said with a smile as she held her arm down.
Quilava let a shout out as he ran up his trainers arms and sat across her shoulders as he purred, taking that as a yes Ginger continued on her way to Verdant Cave were her first trial was to be held.