Their Dark Side. . .

Battling the Totem Pokémon Araquanid Ginger was hit greatly with fear, she was down to her last two Pokémon, Quilava and Glaceon. Thanks to Cottonee Araquanid was paralyzed, witch gave Ginger a sorta upper hand. She couldn't use Quilava because the rain would weaken his moves and Araquanid would faint him easy, Ginger sighed quietly as she called Glaceon out. As she did Ginger suddenly felt something wash over her as she just felt fed up and ready to end this battle,
"Glaceon, let's end this quick so we can get the others healed and make sure there okay." Ginger said with a slight smile on her face.
Letting a bark out Glaceon awaited his trainers call, Ginger shouted for Glaceon to use Shadow Ball on Araquanid, it landed with a critical hit.
Ginger allowed a grin to cross her face as the Araquanid tried to attack but was paralyzed and couldn't, yet the Dewpider Araquanid called for attacked with ease. Glaceon was hit yet shook it off with ease as a low growl escaped his chest.
"Glaceon, Shadow Ball on Araquanid again." Ginger said with an eerie smile, Glaceon attacked and finished the Araquanid with his attack.
Ginger muttered a soft thank you to Misdreavus for landing a Shadow Ball before he fainted. Looking at the Dewpider Ginger just smirked,
"Don't hold back, Glaceon, Shadow Ball." Ginger said as she held her arm out, Glaceon attacked with Shadow Ball and ended the trial as Dewpider was hit and fainted.
Ginger sighed as she smiled at Glaceon and told him how great of a job he had done, as she picked him up and headed back to the start. There Lana gave Ginger the Water Z-Crystal and showed her the form of the dance. Ginger thanked her as she rushed to the Pokémon center that was thankfully right near Brooklet Hill.