CHAPTER 1

Hyungwon woke up to the noise of his alarm clock ringing with the harsh sun rays hitting his eyes. He stood up and rubbed his eyes, he looked at his clock and it was already 9:30 AM, which meant he was already late. Well, he didn't care at all if he's late or not, he had an acceptable reason for being late anyway

Hyungwon got up and went downstairs to eat his breakfast which consisted of foods that he wished was made by his mom, but it wasn't, it was made by personal chefs. People would've been happy if they had a wide range of selection of food to eat, but not Hyungwon, instead of eating what the chefs made for him, he always cooked his own food which either consists of instant noodles, bread, or cereals or foods that he could cook. The chefs tried persuading him to eat the food that they made but he just wouldn't, he didn't want to be like one of those spoiled brats who just rely on other people. He was big already, he could take care of himself, so why rely on other people if you could do things yourself? But his parents insisted him to have personal chefs, maids, and bodyguards. All he wanted was a private condo, not a public condo where other people lives with him and babysit him. He hates it but he suddenly got used to it by time passed.

"Master Hyungw--"

"Didn't I tell you to call me by my name?" said Hyungwon while cooking his bacon and eggs

It was his bodyguard and more of like a brother, Heechul. A person that you could ask advice from, that was Heechul for you. He was always the one who protected Hyungwon from the bullies in his school, and Hungwon indeed owed him a lot. When Hyungwon needed someone, Heechul was there for him, he was the kind of person that could cheer him up and make him show his cute personality to him Hyungwon even finds him intimidating sometimes. Especially when he's mad, you wouldn't want making him angry. Last time when Hyungwon disobeyed the rule never stay outside beyond 6:00 pm, he was still a cute and smol bean at that time so Heechul let him off. But that didn't mean he didn't recieve a punishment, it wasn't that severe but for Hyungwon's age, he got scared. Heechul let him sleep in the attic of the mansion that Hyungwon used to live in with his parents. He was so scared and he blamed Seungkwan's (Hyungwon's bestfriend) scary stories for it, Seungkwan would tell him that there was a girl who used to live there peacefully, but not long after, she was killed by children accidentally, well, Hyungwon would've just laugh it off now but it felt differently when you were a kid. So the girl in the story Seungkwan told was killed by children and she was killed in the attic of the mansion, and Hyungwon believed it of course, for a child like him. Then that wasn't all Seungkwan told him, he said that the girl loved killing children like him. Poor Hyungwon, he stayed there for the whole day with no one even going to protect him. And for a child like him, he cried, and he cried out really loud and made sure that Heechul would hear him.

"Hyungwon" said Heechul sternly

"What?" Hyungwon said while putting his bacon and eggs on a plate

"Where did you go last night?"

That was when Hyungwon stiffened, he didn't want to tell Heechul what happened, so he has to lie. But Heechul always knew, he just wanted to be sure where he was, and he wanted to hear it from him.

"Wh-what do you m-mean? I was just in my bed!" Hyungwon lied

"Care to explain why I smell alcohol in your clothes from last night?" Heechul said with his hands on hips

Hyungwon forgot Heechul was also like a police from FBI that knows every move you do and that has a great research of what you did. Sometimes, Hyungwon just wonders if Heechul would smell every single clothe that he has just to know if he went somewhere.

"W-well, a drunk guy passed by me and accidentally spilt his beer on me" Hyungwon lied again

"Well, I never saw beer spill in your clothes, I just said that I smell alcohol in your clothes. Which means, you never passed by a drunkard," said Heechul while sniffing Hyungwon's clothes,"and this smells like you went to a place where people would smoke"