1.1

WenYa first met with He YuanDong in front of his brother WenXin's bed.

Big brother was in a coma after seriously injured during a mission. He hadn't woken up for three months.

His family kept this from WenYa, only when he completed his dissertation and got the doctor's degree, his family informed him. Thus he rushed back for the first time.

He brought flowers and goes to the intensive care unit on the top floor.

Only his big brother stayed on this floor. The family sent doctors, caretakers, and bodyguards, they were all well-trained. They appeared only when they were needed, so it was unusually quiet.

Not yet reached the door, WenYa saw a tall man from afar. That man was bending over to cover his big brother. His action was gentle and slow, seems afraid to awaken his sleeping brother.

The man's face from a side is rather beautiful, his nose is very handsome, and his lips are thin and sexy. Watching from his place, he can still hear the man's dark, watery voice. Inside, his look was very gentle, but it seems to be mixed with unspeakable pain while looking at his older brother.

WenYa trotted in his footsteps. He didn't know if he should step forward or not.

Seeing the man's look is too sad, even gave birth to him a trace of sadness. Hence he is a little afraid to disturb this person.

Just as he hesitated, the man suddenly got up, and his eyes swept toward him.

The expression on the man's face turned cold instantly. The dawn is more like the cold wind on a winter night. Such indifference and sharpness, staring at him like a knife.

WenYa was astonished. He didn't expect the man to change his face so quickly. He stared at his brother tenderly for a second and the next second was frosty.

He thought that the man would be hostile to him. After all, he had caught the secret that the man was hiding in his heart.

That because his brother has a lover.

He had seen pictures of his brother's love. He is a handsome but sickly pale man, and he is not as good-looking as this man.

This man, to his big brother, is the least one to seek.