7.3

After returning home and He Grandpa settled down. WenYa glanced at He YuanDong's face several times.

The two men washed and lay in bed. He YuanDong saw WenYa still sneaked a look at him. Only then, he slowly asked, "What do you think? am I more handsome today?"

WenYa hesitated and said, "You should already know that Brother Chu is here."

He YuanDong's smile slowly disappeared: "What do you want to say?"

WenYa stunned.

He didn't know why he wanted to talk about this subject...

perhaps this because he didn't look happy...

and he didn't know how to comfort him...

...Anyway, big brother has a lover.

He didn't know what to say.

He YuanDong frowned. "You see. Chu WanQiu is not as good as me."

But who you like is big brother...

WenYa still silent and didn't make any sound.

He YuanDong rolled over and threw him into a soft bed. He peeled off WenYa's pajamas and lowered his head to bite his white shoulder: "Don't talk about unrelated things... Little Frog, I haven't eaten you for a long time...."

This time, because of taking care of He Grandpa, the two didn't have time to be intimate for a long time.

WenYa felt a warm breath hit his neck, a wet and hot kiss went down along his collarbone...

then stopped at the red dot in his chest...

He couldn't help but tremble.

He bit his lower lip to calm himself down. Then he pushed the man on his body and whispered, "let's get divorced."

The man slowly stopped.

WenYa got up and fastened his clothes. He hung his head, instead of looking at him:

"You were willing to marry me before because your grandfather was seriously ill... Now Grandpa had surgery, and he was out of danger, we.... we should divorce! "

After his voice fell, the room sank into silence.

The man didn't make any sound for a long time. He could even hear his breathing.

WenYa gradually became uneasy and didn't dare to look up.

"Your big brother has Chu WanQiu. Who do you have in your heart?" Suddenly a sneer came over his head.

WenYa opened his mouth. Why would he have someone in his heart...

"Isn't it? You don't want to marry me, troubled all day, if you don't have someone in your heart. What is it?" The man chilled, and suddenly his tone changed. "But your body tasted good, very delicate and soft, especially obedient in bed...."

WenYa lowered his eyes, and his hands clasped tightly into a fist.

He YuanDong suddenly dwarfed his body, and he inserted his fingers into his back without warning.

WenYa trembled all over.

He YuanDong didn't care as he entered without lubricant. It is very dry. WenYa quickly blocked his movements.

He pulled out his hand and then got up without saying a word.

WenYa nibbled his lip. He suddenly pulled his sleeve and took the initiative to solve his pajamas.

He YuanDong grabbed his wrist.

"You... don't you want?" WenYa finally raised his head.

He YuanDong stared at him. His eyes were cold, like the ice in the winter night, which could pierced people through.

The man who usually smiling, even if he is angry, he still can laugh. Where such a terrible expression came from.

WenYa stayed still.

He YuanDong turned over and went out to the door.

.... Is he angry?

WenYa's eyes flashed a glimmer of confusion. He recalled the topic just now. But he didn't know which one caused He YuanDong to be unhappy.

He thought, perhaps it's because his big brother's lover came...

It impossible for him to leave... He YuanDong doesn't like him. It's useless to stay here.

WenYa opened his eyes until dawn, but He YuanDong never returned.

He climbed up and wanted to talk to He YuanDong again. But then the steward told him that Young Master temporarily received the task. And probably, he wouldn't return for half a year!