2.3

He has been holding WenYa all the way through the busy crowd. They walked through the bluestone-paved backyard, and then return to the bedroom.

Soon he released his hand and closed the door. Then he laughing and staring at WenYa: "Little duck, see, you still marry me."

He drank some wine, and his eyes looked as if layered with a fog. The more brilliant it was, the more profound it was. He looked at WenYa in a straight line, as if devouring people.

WenYa fixed his glasses, subconsciously avoiding his sight.

He is not used to bickering with people. Moreover, he knows this person is deliberately saying such a thing.

Seeing that he didn't say anything, He YuanDong was contempt: "Little duck doesn't seem to be very nice. How can my wife be a duck...calling you little frog, it's similar ah."

WenYa does not know how to refute this. In fact, he thinks that the duck is a lot more lovely than a frog.

He YuanDong smiled and pinched his face: "It's all set."

Not waiting for WenYa to respond, he had passed WenYa, stepped to the bed edge and began to undress.

WenYa couldn't help but freeze there.

In less than a minute, He YuanDong had only one underpants left. He was very well-built, with wide-shouldered waists and butts. His tight muscles made him look masculine.

WenYa focuses on physics but also had some knowledge of human biology. According to what he learned, he can see that He YuanDong's body is exactly the perfect ratio.

He YuanDong put on his home clothes and turned his back to him. He whispered, "Satisfied?"

WenYa didn't answer.

He YuanDong turned around and slowly walked to him. The corner of his mouth was slightly hooked: "My body, are you satisfied?"

WenYa's face slowly became red.

He YuanDong pinched his chin, raised his face, stared for a while, then took off the thick glasses on his nose and chuckled: "Still so pleasing to the eye."

WenYa was very uncomfortable, unable to move, trying to break away, but He YuanDong tied him harder.

Then the man suddenly lowered his head and printed a kiss on his lip.

WenYa's eyes widened.

He YuanDong smiled and said: "I said, I will fuck you."

WenYa felt a panic: "No..."

He YuanDong's slender fingers stroked his tender lips: "Why not? We are legal husbands and wives. If you marry me, you must fulfill your duties."

WenYa did not think about this issue in the month before his marriage.

After all, he thought that He YuanDong wouldn't do that kind of thing as he had a sweetheart.

Regardless of how He YuanDong threatened to tease him when he last met. In his heart, He YuanDong was always the one who was in the hospital and looked at his brother with a gentle gaze.

But now, He YuanDong wanted to move on him.

He can't help but panic.

He YuanDong's lips still hung with laughter: "You think I'm kidding? No, what I have said will be done."

WenYa was at a loss and looked at him in panic. The pair of eyes that were not covered by the lens has masked in mist. It was like a little duck being alerted by a hunter.

He YuanDong stared and once again leaned over.

With the scorching flavor of wine lingering in WenYa's face. The next second, WenYa felt the man's hot lips attached to him. And then his tongue penetrated his mouth and stirred.

In these twenty-four years, WenYa's feelings were blank, where would he experienced such turmoil. Under He YuanDong's skillful tease, he gradually lost his mind and felt his body turned soft. Thus he could only lean against He YuanDong's arms.

Until he tasted enough, He YuanDong then released him. His fingertips stuck with saliva when they separated and gently smeared it to his lips. He smiled and said: "Really."

WenYa is tried breathing, and his thoughts are floating.

Seeing his confused look, He YuanDong saw his tight lower abdomen, and uttered a sigh from his throat: "I really wanna do it."

WenYa turned his head and didn't let him see his expression.

He YuanDong smiled a little at his lips: "But, I still have something to do now. Wait until the evening."

WenYa suddenly free.

He YuanDong blinked his eyes. When he went out, he kept reminding him, "Little frog, wait till I come back."

WenYa stared at him as he disappeared into the doorway, his eyes flashed at a loss.

Fortunately, until dark, He YuanDong did not appear.

The steward reported that the young master had gone to the hospital and called him to have dinner first.

Hospital ..... in addition to visiting his big brother, what will He YuanDong do?

WenYa sat alone at the table and quietly ate the meal. His heart was calm, but also there was some apprehension.