5.1

Before the He family agreed with him goes out to work, and now He YuanDong suddenly asked him to stay at home. WenYa didn't know how to answer.

When He YuanDong saw him frown, he didn't insist, only said, "think about it."

After breakfast, they went with He Grandpa to the hospital. The doctors had already waited there. And the next was a series of tests for He Grandpa.

WenYa knows that He Grandpa was only half his age. If the operation is successful, he may be able to live for several more years, which is why He YuanDong insists.

The test results came out at noon, and the doctor said that He Grandpa is suitable for surgery.

He YuanDong didn't have many surprises on his face. It seems that he knew this would be the result.

He asked the doctor to arrange it as soon as possible. The doctors discussed it, and the operation time is set one week later.

After that, He YuanDong went out to work and left the hospital. WenYa stayed behind to accompany He Grandpa for lunch and coax him to sleep.

When grandfather fell asleep, he went to the next building to see big brother.

He Grandpa lives in the same hospital as his big brother where only some specific family patients are accepted. The environment is pretty good and quiet. Also, there are guards outside.

He deliberately took the time when He YuanDong was absent. For some reason, he was a bit afraid to face his big brother with He YuanDong.

At the door, he saw a middle-aged man standing in front of big brother's bed.

When the other side heard the sound, he looked back at him and smiled. He said, "Are you his younger brother?"

WenYa stunned. He has seen his brother's lover, a handsome young man with sickly looks, and not the middle-aged man in front of him.

Seeing his doubt, the man explained gently: "My name is Uncle Wen. I am BJ's steward."

WenYa was shocked. He heard that his brother's partner named Chu WanQiu is a member of BJ, the massive organization in the world. BJ was a taboo in all countries. Uncle Wen took care of Chu WanQiu since he was a child. He was more like a family rather than a steward.

He couldn't help asking: "Then you... big brother Chu..."

Why did you appear here, where is big brother Chu?

After the last mission, his big brother was seriously injured, and big brother Chu disappeared. Only He YuanDong who was on the mission with them returned safely.

He always felt that people like big brother Chu would never leave their loved ones for nothing, unless there is something more important than life.

Uncle Wen said: "This time, I want to tell everyone that young master could come back to China soon."

WenYa's eyes widened.

Uncle Wen smiled and said: "I have already seen your family, and they are very happy."

WenYa smiled.

If big brother Chu comes, his big brother should wake up soon.... There is nothing better than this.

Uncle Wen looked at him, the youngest son of Mrs. Shao was rumored to be in poor health. When he was young, he went abroad. He heard that the child was a bit quiet and autistic. He didn't think that the child would be able smile so bright and lovely.

When Uncle Wen left, WenYa sat down on the edge of the bed and gently held big brother's hand.

Big brother should be able to hear Uncle Wen's words. Therefore, he will surely wake up.

He sat for a long time and remembered He YuanDong's proposal in the morning. He couldn't help but say to his big brother: "Big brother, I don't want to give up."

When he returned to He Grandpa's ward, He YuanDong already had returned. He Grandpa was eating soup under the persuasion from the steward.

He YuanDong glanced at him: "What happened?"

In fact, WenYa still has a wooden facial, but his eyes are sparkling, and because he doesn't wear glasses anymore, it looks more luster and bright, clearly couldn't completely conceal the joy within.

He YuanDong seemed to know where he was going. So he only asked him why he was so happy.

WenYa shook his head. He didn't think it was a right time to talk about Uncle Wen.

He YuanDong didn't say anything when he saw him kept silent.