7.2

The two drove to the hospital to accompany He Grandpa for dinner. Before going back, WenYa went to see his brother. Then the two returned home together.

Along the way, WenYa was thinking of He YuanDong's move today. He always felt a strange feeling that he couldn't see through him.

He didn't know why. But he didn't believe that this man would care about him...

However, he soon gave up thinking about it. He YuanDong's mind is always hard to guess, as long as He YuanDong didn't harm him, that would be enough.

In the evening, He YuanDong did not do anything else like last night. He just gave him medicine, hold him in his arms and went to sleep.

On the second day in the office, Xiao Yao secretly told him: "Everyone feels that your husband is so handsome. No wonder Teacher will like him."

WenYa couldn't help but laughed.

He didn't have any feeling toward He YuanDong. It's their family elder who brought the two men together.

Moreover, He YuanDong's appearance in private is completely different from in front of the outsider. Everyone might feel that he is graceful and handsome. With a good family background, anyone would love to marry him.

As far as Wen Ya is concerned, sometimes he only wants to avoid this man.

Of course, it's his private affair with He YuanDong. There is no need to get the outsider know about it. So when everyone talked about He YuanDong, he just listened with a smile.

A few days later, every day at noon, the steward would come to deliver his lunch. Then He YuanDong would pick him up on time.

Everyone admires WenYa to have such a good husband.

WenYa grinned and did not say much.

It soon came to the day of Grandpa operation.

WenYa asked for leave, and naturally, He YuanDong was there. Even Master Wen was ignoring his old age also came accompanied by her sister WenShan.

They had been waiting outside the operating room for more than ten hours when Grandpa finally came out. Everyone was relieved when the doctor said that the operation was successful.

It's mean that He Grandpa can live for a few more years.

WenYa applied for a long holiday to take care of He Grandpa. Naturally, the above agreed. In fact, with WenYa's achievements, even work at home would be fine. After all, in those years abroad, they also only exchanged emails. After returning home, only then WenYa asked to go to work normally.

He accompanied He Grandpa for rehabilitation treatment. As for He YuanDong, his work was so busy and mysterious. He heard that during the usual tasks, they didn't see him for several months. But this time, he always came to the hospital on time.

Half a month later, He Grandpa's body slowly recovered, and he could rest at home.

On the day of Grandpa's discharge, WenYa met Chu WanQiu, his big brother's lover.

Chu WanQiu looked sicker than on the picture, his face was pale, and he occasionally coughed. He sat there for a long time, pulling his brother's hand in silence.

Do not know why, but WenYa felt this person has a strength that could make people calm and peaceful.

And he seemed to feel that even though his big brother was unconscious, there was an atmosphere in which only the two could get in.

He didn't dare to disturb them. He stood by the door and talking with Uncle Wen in a small voice.

This time, Uncle Wen also came along. Uncle Wen said that he already took care everything, and he has met with Wen Family elders. Afterward, Chu WanQiu will stay in China for a long time.

WenYa was happy for his big brother, but when he thought about He YuanDong.

Does He YuanDong know that brother Chu is here?