Huff, Puff, and Blow Yourself Down

Bonnie stares at Mason Lockwood as if she can't decide wither to help him or hurt him. For her sake, I hope the witch stays on the side with the power here. If she were to try and help the werewolf sitting in the living room escape, Bonnie might just meet her untimely end. The witch steps forward, placing her hands on either side of Mason's head. Smart girl. "He's not going to be out much longer."

Damon grunts his acknowledgment, pulling out various ropes, pulleys, and chains from the duffle bag on the chair. Grabbing hold of one of the thicker metal bonds, my counterpart pulls it across the room, beginning to chain our prey to the chair. "Looks like this guy is used to being tied up."

"Guess Katherine likes it rough," Placing my drink on the table; I get up to help Damon, securing the chains now tied around Mason's feet together with an industrial looking lock.

Bonnie continues to stand in the middle of all this. Her eyes are closed, lips moving quickly as she chants under her breath. This catches Damon's attention. "What are you doing?"

"You're looking for a moonstone. I'm trying to help you find it," the witch answers never opening her eyes.

Damon nods, walking back across the living room, this time pulling a few bungee cords out of Mason's bag. "Oh good, yeah. Find out if he gave it to Katherine, and find out where she is, and find out what they're going to do with it once they get it."

Elena's friend opens her eyes long enough to roll them at Damon. She squeezes them back shut, whispering under her breath. I listen to what she says; putting it into memory for later in case we ever need to do this again. The more I learn, the less we'll need to rely on Bonnie. Sure, she's helping us this time, but who knows if the story will stay the same. "Somewhere small. Dark. There's water."

"Like a sewer," Damon offers up.

"No," Bonnie answers. "Like a well? That can't be right." Another few moments of silence, "Yeah. It's a well."

Damon frowns, not pleased with the information he's been given. "Why would it be in a well?"

"I told you," Bonnie starts, opening her eyes, her hands dropping to her side. "I only get what I get." The witch lets out a gasp of surprise, trying to tug her arm free of Mason Lockwood's grasp. Our werewolf has awakened.

Damon strides across the room, yanking Mason's arm backward, freeing Bonnie. She looks between the three of us, disappointment creeping across her face. She isn't happy with what she knows is going to happen here. "That's it. That's all I got." The witch takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly through her nose as she steadies herself. Once she's calm again, Bonnie walks towards the front door.

"Hey judgy," Damon call out, Bonnie stops, turning towards the vampire. "Thank you." Elena's friend nods, exiting out the front door as Stefan's older brother steps in front of Mason. "Come on wolf boy –" the back of Damon's hand makes contact with the werewolf's cheek "-wake up."

As Mason Lockwood comes to, I take my seat in the armchair across from him. This whole revenge thing is Damon's game. I'm just here to enjoy the show and throw in the occasional encouraging comment. Snapping Mason's neck would be easier than the spectacle my boyfriend is about to put on. Why waste time and resources on someone as pointless as Mason? Damon squats next to the fire, a poker held in the red and orange flames. The werewolf begins to struggle against his bonds. His eyes shoot around the room as he lets out panicked yelps. As Mason continues to fight for freedom, the chair he's sitting in topples over backward, the carpet muffling the sound.

Damon stands, stalking across the room. He stands above Mason, passing the fire stoker back and forth between his hands. The end glows red, a physical embodiment of Damon's rage. "Someone's feisty."