Lockdown Sequence

(unedited)

"Can you please stop punching the pillow?" I groaned, throwing the bedsheet over my head. 

"I have to exercise my upper body" Zion said, punching the pillows on his bed. 

I flipped over and got out of bed, tackling him. He fell onto the bed and grabbed me, flipping me over just as he swung in legs over my body. He sat down on my body and I gasped.

"I can't breathe, Kuwonu" I groaned as he held my arms at my sides. 

"You are under arrest, Madame. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." He said. 

I laughed and tried to sit up straight. 

"ma'am, please don't move. Or else I'll have no choice but to shoot you" He said, trying to keep me still.

"I'm sorry, officer. But is there anyway you could let me go?" I said, sweetly. I batted my eyelashes to add onto the effect.

"I'm sorry, miss but you cannot flirt your way out of this one" He said, winking at me.

"how about a kiss?" I said, getting serious. Zion stopped fidgeting and his eyes grew dark. A smirk crawled on his face as his grip loosed on my wrists. I quickly broke my arms free and grabbed his shoulders, flipping him under me.

"fuck" He whispered, as I pinned his arms over his head. 

"You're under arrest now, sir" I smirked. I moved my face closer to his, my eyes never leaving his eyes. I parted my lips a bit and made them brush his jawline. His body tensed under mine and i smirked into his neck. I blew air onto the hollow of his collar bone.

"just get it over with" he whispered. I straightened myself and winked at him. 

"I won" I whispered into his ear. I swung my leg over and jumped off the bed. 

"tease" he whispered, straightening up. I looked over my shoulder and wink. It has been close to a week since Chris has been expelled and Zion suspended. So far, me and Zion went out once for our first "date". It was a pretty amazing experience because we snuck into a movie theatre since we both left our wallets in the dorms. He considers that as a date, I really think its just friends hanging out. 

"I know you like it" I said, walking over to my vanity and tying my hair back.

"do I still get a kiss though?" Zion whined. I pretended to think then shook my head.

"cops aren't supposed to ask the criminals for kisses"' I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"I would. Imagine how many free kisses I'd get" Zion said, laying back down.

"of course you would" I rolled my eyes. I picked up my school bag and walked over to the closet to grab a hoodie.

"anyway, I have to head to class" I said, putting on my hoodie. 

"have fun" Zion grinned as I slipped on my shoes and headed for the door. Just then, both our phones dinged. 

"everyone must remain in their dorms due to lockdown. Please ensure that all rooms are locked and do not open for anyone. Please stay safe. We will inform you asap" Zion read aloud.

"What the...?" I said, quickly locking the door and sliding on the door chain. I stepped away from it quickly and jumped on my bed.

"calm down. Its probably a drill" Zion said, scrolling on his phone. 

I reached for my phone and checked the schools twitter. Everyone was retweeting about the school lockdown.

Zion's phone began to ring and he picked up.