Almost Caught

I'm to lazy to right what happened in they school day so it's the last period of the day now

(TiTi POV)
Finally it was the 8th period and I'm waiting for the bell to fucking ring because I hate my class so damn much.

"You ready you for practice" I hear someone whisper in my ear making me snap out of my daze fist balled up ready to swing at the person.

"TITI STOP ITS ME" Queen says throwing her arms over her face.

"Bitch you know better than anyone not to whisper in the ear of Tierra Marie Gomez" I say through gritted teeth putting my fist down.

"Sorry it slipped my mind but you ready for practice" she says putting my arms down.

"Hell yeah we finna be turnt up" I say soon the bell rings making me jump up putting my backpack on walking out the door with Queen right behind me.

Once we get to the gym I grab my gym bag tossing my backpack against the wall wear all the other cheerleaders bags were.

Going inside the locker room I go inside the big stall and strip out of my black ripped jeans and blue crop top. I slide on my neon green and pink Nike pro gym shorts on.

Taking out my cheerleading hoodie I put it on over my black sports bra. I put my hair into a fishtail braid sliding my cheer bow on and slide on my white cheer shoes.

I stuff my clothes into my gym bag throwing it over my shoulder walking out the stall just as Keisha and Lashawn walk out of the stalls to

"Ahh we twinning bitches" Keisha says making us laugh we were wearing the same gym shorts and hoodie along with are cheer shoes.

Walking over to them I through my arms over there shoulders as we walk out the locker room.

"Finally the 3 wildcards are done" Rose says making me shoot her the bird.

Sitting down on the floor with the rest of the team with Lashawn on my left and Keisha on my right.

"Alright girls as you know in 2 weeks we have competition and if we win we get to go to the championship in Cincinnati so we have to practice till we can't make any mistakes now everyone start stretching" Coach says.

Soon we all start stretching for about a good 10 minutes before coach tells us to stop.

"Alright girls in position" she says making us get up.

I get in my position which was upfront soon coach starts the music.

We take off having a good start with our routine until we hear the gym door open and in comes the basketball team including Zo, Melo, and Gelo.